VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

I was asking my friend Erin about Carla yesterday....AND BOOM THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to see her full time, but something has been missing on the show. All the fighting that goes on, they never get to do fun stuff anymore.

I enjoyed Ang's Thanksgiving get together, but I can't wait yo see Nat vs Karen and Nat D v Drita.

Drita is love!

What did Renee do to her face before her Mob Candy Party? Is it just me, or did her face look o_o?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to know what was said on that tape Nat D played for Drita, Drita lost itwub.pngwub.png .

I'm really glad that they brought Karen back this year(sans Ramona, couldn't take her). I'm ready for Drita to go all Love M. on Natalie G.

This season (aside from Nat G.) has been better than the last two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gonna pop some popcorn for Part two of the reunion next week!

Between London and Storm, I could not stop laughing at these 2...Ratalie is just a lousy heffa beast. I hope someone pulls that (attempt at a top she's wearing) and chokes her with it!

Drita is the best, and I hope they include Cahr-luh in part 2!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I don't watch MOB WIVES regularly but my best friends does, so I've seen some of it. Always fun.

Renee and Drita (far right) are the only ones who look good here. The others look like they've smelled something bad.

Archived