VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hadn't realized the show returned till I saw the bump. I like that they updated the opening, but I guess they had to with Alicia gone

Why does every bitch have blonde highlights or a streak but Rene? It would have been cool on one but nearly all the ladies? It loses its appeal

Karen didn't annoy me but thankfully that's bc Rizzo didn't follow her

Rene? Ugh! So over her. She is TOO damn old for this nonsense. I hope she gets popped in the face or something. I cant believe she's trying to drag Ang down with this silliness

We're getting another Natalie? I hope she takes the current one down

Victoria Gotti? YES baby! She is the original "mob wife". I look forward to her making an appearance.

tumblr_ngc9eyqZ8I1tkxptxo1_1280.jpg

LOL...I Cant

• Members

Natalie....lying bitch! Im glad she got exposed. I cant beleive she went and flipped out on London for being a rational human being. She's a sh-t talking trouble maker. Karen should pop her in the face about all the crap she's been saying

London's gained some weight since last year but he still looks good.

tumblr_ngjyp78jtD1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I hated Karen last time she was here but Im really liking her return. She's bringing good energy.

10384905_762407310501460_553802637171812

I haven't seen this promo shot before

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

tumblr_nfny5634K71qk7scno1_400.giftumblr_ng4rma3W6b1qfh70bo2_500.gif

tumblr_nilnvlfzNa1qjs7cno1_500.gif

tumblr_ng6zikLRMX1qk7scno2_400.gif

I love how Rat is the worst thing in the world for these women and being called a rat is the biggest insult...lol. Only mob people can fully understand

tumblr_niro8tecwF1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_niro8tecwF1ql5yr7o2_500.gif
tumblr_nfzo4b5tjS1qk7scno2_500.gif
Go Karen, beat that bitch! I wish she had hit her though instead of gone with the weak hair pulling

• Members

The Sea Hags of Staten Island...Ratalie"s pathetic bitch *ss is dead to mewhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwink.png

Her T*ts falling out of her outfit after the wub.pngwub.png fightwub.png with Karen...Too funny..

Does An Juh Luh need a ton of bricks to fall on her head? I love Ang, but she needs to shed that bitch like a snake sheds it's skin!

Archived