VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

Hello! Natalie! STFU and put some damn clothes on! "Delicious" Just no!

Drita saying it'd take one look from Renee and she'd pop her!

Thank God Ang got off the baby rabies. She'll have enough to do with the grandkids! I love her and hope there's aseason 5.

Can't wait for the reunion show!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't comment last week bc I wanted to catch part 2 of the finale only to see there wasn't one! I thought I missed an episode when I saw the reunion posted. How lame to end the season on a To Be Continued like that

Anyways, I was livid when I saw Natalie start singing that Delicious song. She was truly asking to get popped

Neil has a daughter? WTH? His and Ang kids just keep coming out of the woodwork. I was cool with this surrogate storyline bc I could see how a man his age could want a child having never have one and understood why Ang wanted to give that to him. I did NOT know he already had a grown kid with a grandchild on the way. Both he and Ang need to have several seats with this baby nonsense and been GRANDPARENTS to the ones they are getting.

WTF would Renee admit to doing coke? That was so stupid of her. Poor AJ

• Members

LOL! Agree!

Renee needs to leave the show. She's my favorite on the show and I love her, but she obviously doesnt enjoy it.

I'd be fine with them just keeping Ang, Natalie (as the bitch to HATE), and Alicia for S5. Maybe Drita too. I'd say Karen but then youd have to get rid of Alicia.

i'll miss discussing with yall. Even though it was a small group.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived