Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. How one episode can change everything.

I actually read a play by play spoiler of the entire episode over on Sucks, so I knew what went down, but watching it play out. Wow.

I wanted Melinda out first, but I felt horrible for her tonight. She did NOT deserve to go out like that. Cirie won me over too. I can kinda see where Aras is coming from but what a freaking moron. Shane is the epitome of train-wreck. I absolutely loathe him. Even more than Johnny Fairplay. Seriously. He's a nasty piece of work. Not even his love for his son can make me like him.

I hope Cirie screws her tribe over in a big way. You could just see Courtney and Danielle were wary about Shane and Aras yet they still go with them? A freaking ONE DAY alliance? I'm disappointed in them. I know they want a strong tribe, but UGH. A guy throws in the towel and you vote out the person who wants to stay and is fighting like hell to stay? This season will be BRUTAL. You could Probst was pissed at them and you could even see how bad everyone felt about voting out Melinda, but still ... that was a harsh way to go out.

Wow. Though. Survivor is back baby. I really loved Guatemala but Exile Island takes the cake. It's off to a great start, although I dread it becoming predictable because great pre-merge episodes usually equals a boring predictable merge. That's almost always the case.

• Members

Wow Casaya was a mess

Yeah, I absolutely hate quitters on any reality show. There are thousands, millions of people who would love to get the chance to compete on Survivor or TAR. Shane is just an annoying, whiner. Such a big mouth that doesn't stop. Why did he apply? Did he expect cigarettes on the island? I like Cirie, I loved her comments about Shane quitting. And if I am not mistaken, Shane was one of the reasons they were behind in the water, and Cirie was one of the people carrying the anchor once they arrived on the beach. <_<

And what a way for Aras to get noticed. Nice job. :rolleyes: Do you really want a quitter in your alliance? I hope they get him out next week. Like TAR8's little Carissa Gaghan said: "Winners never quit and quitters never win!" ;)

• Members

I thought tribe combo was odd. They didn't even give the 4 tribe age thing enough time to take shape!

Exile Island is an interesting twist....I never really understood it until tonight.

I liked Melinda. :(

This seems like a good season, but Survivor is just old to me now. Yadda yadda. :(

• Members

OK I just watched my tape...

I really wish they would have kept the 4 tribes together at least one more week. Oh well. I felt bad for Melinda and Cirie...Shane is disgusting and should be voted out - quitters suck.

My boy Aras screwed up - hope he can redeem himself. Love this season so far!

• Members

Wow.

I'm stunned Misty was voted out.

I was partially spoiled for tonight's eppy and it was almost a sure thing it was supposed to be Dan. I'm thrilled it was wrong, but I'm pissed another favorite of mine is gone, LOL. I sure can pick 'em... At least Terry is impressing me. I can't believe I'm really rooting for him (I hardly ever root for that type of player. I couldn't stand Tom).

What an awesome challenge. I loved it. Seeing Danielle and Misty going at it was freaking HOT. I loved Cirie sitting on whoever she could. LMAO.

Poor Bruce :( Being exiled TWICE?

I have to say I'm glad Ruth Marie was spared but I think this could signal bad things for La Mina. It feels like Yaxha all over again. Keeping less able players and getting rid of a threat. I think it was a mistake on their part. We'll see....

• Members

Bruce annoys me...

Kinda shocked Misty was voted out, I was sure her sex appeal would take her further into the game.

LMAO at Cirie sitting on whoever it was she sat on.

SOOOOOOOOOOO glad Shane's alliance is beginning to crumble!

• Members

Shane has an incredible body for a 30 something father! Wow. But I am not sure if I like his personality.

I like Sirie. (Sp?). Cherie?

This season seems to have what the past few seasons have lacked - inter-tribe drama and dynamics.

I liked Misty. :(

Archived