Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I'm a huge fan of Aras and Nick right now...haha. I think you know why.

Anyway - this season is AWESOME. I love how there are 4 diff. tribes. Let's you root for whatever sex/age you want.

Ok, they made a HUGE mistake by voting out Tina. Are you kidding me? Wow.

• Members

Loved it, could be better than last year! My only complaint is that Tina was voted out over the ridiculously annoying Cirie. I wonder what that was about???

The younger men are a joke which really surprises me. I thought the women would struggle ala Amazon, but this wasn't the case.

So far my favorite tribe is the Older Men.

• Members

Tina was great. I thought she was sweet she was a hard worker but she failed to get to know her tribe. She isolated herself and that's a no no in Survivor. You can be the hardest worker but you need to play the Social Part. I thought Cirie was so ghetto. I loved her.

My early favorites are Cirie, Ruth Marie, Sally, Misty, Shane & Terry.

• Members

I felt so sorry for Tina being voted out. Her story about her son dying was soooo sad...

Anyway, what will happen if a tribe is left with only two people? Will the other tribes have to sit people out to level the playing field?

As for the Exile Island Clue I think it was Jeff's comment about "not bothering with the water". The fate speech came off as a decoy...

• Members
OMG, I would SO be on the mature woman tribe then, if I were on the show.....that stinks. I'm NOT old!! :o

ICAM. The are the *older* women, and really should have kept the strongest one (Tina) at least until

the tribes got switched around. Stupid move on their part....I hope they go DOWN now! <_<

• Members

I hate when alliances dominate the show and becomes predictable.

I want to see some back stabbing dammit! Not the crapfest that was Survivor: All Stars!

Really hoping Cirie does some major scheming next week to get Shane voted out... he has too much power and control over the others.

Looking forward to how the Exiled do once they return to the tribe and have to vote.

Previews look interesting: Shane going psycho

Big wrestling fights between girls and guys.

Archived