DAYS behind the scenes, articles/photos

I cannot imagine who this latest internet troll is, who is purposely putting rare soap opera uploads and channels at risk, but this sort of antagonistic troublemaker has long been plaguing the community. It was people like this who made me stop trading and sharing my ultra-rare material to begin with. If they get outed, ostracized and banned from any platform, I won't cry me a river.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Franko said:

I fear that @beebs has found DAYS' autumn of 1980 to be just too boring for words ...

(Just teasing, luv.)

LOL, I've just been having a lot of work-related stuff to deal with. But, I'll be honest, suffering through Nina Laemmle and a host of characters I don't really care about in stories that don't particularly interest me was rough. I can only hope Gary Tomlin/Michelle Poteet-Lisanti are a little better than what they started off writing under. It also doesn't help that SOD puts out two summaries per month at this point and sifting through what does and doesn't ultimately matter to the stories, plus filling in the gaps with Tune In Tomorrow is kind of a challenge. I'll see what I can do.

8 minutes ago, JAS0N47 said:
FROM THE VAULT: 50 YEARS AGO THIS WEEK: PRODUCTION CAST CHART: FEBRUARY 1-FEBRUARY 5, 1971:

144663989_2025731214235809_1781459659557

Fascinating. Thanks for posting!

Looks like it was a busy week for Bill and Linda

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Fascinating. Thanks for posting!

Looks like it was a busy week for Bill and Linda

Glad you enjoyed!   The slashes in each column represent the actors who are there to rehearse the next day's episode. The X's (which I still use in my monthly cast charts) are the actors who actually tape and appear in that day's episode.

Quick question,

If I find a really good Youtube channel with DAYS clips, I shouldn't share the link because it increases the chances of the channel being taken down?

On 03/02/2021 at 6:44 PM, victoria foxton said:

Lolol found my Twitter account, I see @victoria foxton

8 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Quick question,

If I find a really good Youtube channel with DAYS clips, I shouldn't share the link because it increases the chances of the channel being taken down?

Basically, though if you can PM it to me, I'd be eternally grateful 😬😬😬

On 2/4/2021 at 1:15 PM, JAS0N47 said:

Glad you enjoyed!   The slashes in each column represent the actors who are there to rehearse the next day's episode. The X's (which I still use in my monthly cast charts) are the actors who actually tape and appear in that day's episode.

Believe me, DAYS fans enjoy and appreciate everything you post!