Jump to content


DRW50

DAYS behind the scenes, articles/photos

Recommended Posts


On 6/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, victoria foxton said:

Oh Lord! It's been 2 yrs since Cin began🙄

 

 

Don’t remind me lol.

 

On 6/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Khan said:

Bill Hayes looks better and has more energy at 95 than I do at 40, lol!

 

Happy Birthday, Mr. Hayes!  :) 

It is amazing how great he looks and how much energy he still has onscreen. I need to know whatever the hell he is doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, Paul Raven said:

Susan Seaforth Hayes appeared with her real life mother Elizabeth Harrower as mother and daughter in an episode of the ABC daytime series Day in Court in June 1964.

s-l1600.jpg

As an adjunct to this I just discovered that Susan appeared in an episode of Hawaiian Eye and her mother was played by Jeanne Cooper!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SALEM TODAY...
 
Thanks to a "Days" fan for passing along these photos of "Days" Studios 2 & 4, normally filled with over a dozen sets, but now totally empty and ready for a deep cleaning.
 
267ad921170d3ad86975857ff139d904def51d13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 5:42 PM, victoria foxton said:

 

  

 

Wow, this was something. Marlena/Deidre my first soap diva 😍 This makes me wish Days was airing classics.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:
SALEM TODAY...
 
Thanks to a "Days" fan for passing along these photos of "Days" Studios 2 & 4, normally filled with over a dozen sets, but now totally empty and ready for a deep cleaning.
 
267ad921170d3ad86975857ff139d904def51d13

Does this mean resumption of production is imminent or just that they are ready to be cleaned when that decision is made? Any inside knowledge on how Days will cope with a different filming schedule. I assume they will no longer be able to film as many episodes per week as they were doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, daysgoby said:

Does this mean resumption of production is imminent or just that they are ready to be cleaned when that decision is made? Any inside knowledge on how Days will cope with a different filming schedule. I assume they will no longer be able to film as many episodes per week as they were doing?

 

I haven't heard a firm date, and that was even before the horrible numbers coming in this week for LA County. I doubt any of the other TV shows will be resuming soon as many things are already starting to close back down and there's supposed to be more updates from California announcing stricter rules coming out tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

 

I haven't heard a firm date, and that was even before the horrible numbers coming in this week for LA County. I doubt any of the other TV shows will be resuming soon as many things are already starting to close back down and there's supposed to be more updates from California announcing stricter rules coming out tomorrow. 

Thanks for the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vizion said:

Can anyone let me know what exactly was going on here? It's from a 1993 Soap Opera Digest

 

Scan.jpg

 

There were a lot of rumors Deidre didn't like the amount of airtime CC was getting, and for awhile it truly was the Carly show and that CC didn't understand why DH got "preferable" treatment.  It culminated in alleged screaming match on set.

There were also rumors that Deidre wasn't a fan of the CC/MS relationship since it began when both were married to other people and they were carrying on at the studio.

There have been so many rumors about it over the years that it was probably true to some degree.  I think it ended with the producers stepping in and saying if they had to chose they would chose Deidre/Marlena.  I believe CC just chose not to renew after MS was fired, but I am not sure where Carly would have gone.  Bo (RKK's version) and Billie were already gaining a big fan base when CC left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...