DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I'm still going through my old VHS tapes and keeps finding random episodes of Days - so far in this episode Carrie and Sami has a catfight and Hope and Bo dance to the Macarena. Remember when Days had the budget to use popular songs instead of random techno?

Please register in order to view this content

*screaaams* I'm at Susan's introduction!!! "Who are you?" "Well... I'm Kristen Blake."

Edited by te.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh yes!! Carrie and Austin's song (played ad nauseum) was the Flamingos' "I Only Have Eyes For You", and the then-Top 10 hit by Donna Lewis, "I Love You Always Forever" was used as a more current love theme for them (and was played at their 1997 wedding reception). Carrie and Mike's love song was one of the biggest hits of 1997-98, LeAnn Rimes' "How Do I Live". They also went to some party where Craig Wesley was and the Spice Girls were blaring.

I also remember a big montage scene where Marlena was reflecting about John, flashbacks back to the 80s and all. Then the scene jumped to Hope, who was thinking about the good times with Bo. The song used was Whitney Houston's hit from The Bodyguard - "I Have Nothing". Mark Valley and Stephanie Cameron had an elaborate dream sequence as Jack and Jennifer dancing to Toni Braxton's "Un-Break My Heart".

Those were indeed the DAYS, my friends!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...