• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I went to a Friday taping last year and it was a lot of fun, but it was Friday so it was more fluffy than usual. I'm anxious to do it again when Whoopi is there and they're not talking about fluff topics. Have fun!!

And can Meghan grow up please? Lawd. All she does is act offended and throw a tantrum when people disagree. I do sometimes think they take her talking about things as her opinion when she's just explaining things, but man she's so wound up. You can always tell when she's pressed or not when they walk out. Some days I can tolerate and almost like her but then she falls back into the martyr/victim routine and shouts and pouts. I loved Madam Secretary Albright shutting her down when Meghan tried to have her 'aha, gotcha' with the 'women not supporting women' thing. Meghan, have a [!@#$%^&*] seat.

I saw 'The View' was trending today so I went and read some of the tweets and most of them are coming for Meghan (and a lot has nothing to do with her political stance/opinion). It's a pretty fun read.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Meghan just ruins every interview. She's so confrontational, aggressive, nasty, petty, bitchy ... lawd. I'm so tired of her.

I had to turn off last Thursday because of her screeching and I completely forgot to watch on Friday.

She comes across as wanting to 'call people out'. I get she has an agenda to push but she's terrible. How can they be happy with her? I know her last name is likely what saves her behind but lawd .... muzzle her please.

• Members

Today was SO nice without Meghan. Of course she had to be in the pre-taped Giuliana interview but she took a backseat. Just so nice not having her screeching. She's terrible at interviews, too. She needs to be better trained to not be so stand-offish, bitchy and confrontational. She's very hard to get a read on sometimes. There's glimmers of times I don't hate her but then she gets on her soapbox and plays the victim and screeches ...