YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was that the day where she said something smart to Joy like, "Does that help you sleep at night?"  Whatever day I caught the show last week I thought she was incredibly disrespectful to Joy.  I know Meghan is in her thirties, she and Joy are both adults, but I can't help but take offense to a younger person being so rude to an older person who does not deserve it.  She sounded like one of those entitled petulant children who think they can speak to adults any kind of way.  She did herself no favors.  Geesh, I remember her being on the show a few years ago and quite liking her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, according to Kathy Griffin, isn't Andy Cohen also a Republican?

Griffin had some hard things to say about Cohen (as well as Harvey Levin of TMZ).

I don't watch any of his shows but Griffin seems to have a point about how Cohen basically makes the lion-share of his money from his exploitation of women, including Black women.

• Members

Star Jones kinda busted his chops for doing that too.  I saw a clip of her on WWHL and apparently she arranged lunch with him so she could address that very issue.

I watched that Rosie and Joy clip just a few days ago.  The stuff about the secret children and all that... just weird.

• 3 weeks later...