YRBB

The View

Season 21 kicked off and first time in 5 years we had the same panel return unchanged. It was nice to not have a rotating round of co hosts. All 5 of these ladies have best chemistry sibce whoopi, sherri, joy, liz and barbara. Anyone else agree?

12 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Today was Jed's last day  :(   I didn't always agree with her, but she brought an energy to the show. 

So what exactly happened because didn't they all just re-sign? I don't watch the show much - late at night on occasion, but while I disagree with her on just about everything, she's definitely reasonable and intelligent and brought value to the panel.

Its obvious Jed was let go from the show. She was the best conserv they had. She challenged them and made the show more interesting. Elisabeth was always so scripted, Nicole i liked but she wasnt tough, Paula was a complete dud and Candace was annoying. It seems Meghan Mccain is in talks and i love her. I am starting to feel Jeds tough questions on Hilary was it. The View had highest ratings in 3 years and Jed had alot to do with it. The liberal view was a dull view. I am no trump fan but after last nights emmys all time low in ratings. People are sick of self serving liberals telling u what it is. I am no trump fan but we shouldnt shut down conserv perspective. I hope we see Jed somewhere else she is extremely smart and ambitious. Too smart and diffrent for network tv.

Edited by JONNYSBRO

Well if that's true - I don't know what to say. The 2 best conservative voices they had, Wallace and Bila, both gone. What on earth was problematic with her HRC interview or is it someone trying to stir things up for Hillary again. I wonder if there was a problem with Whoopi Goldberg?

Thats complete utter BS because Jed actually asked her a real question and its true why Trump voters voted the way they did. What is every interview have to be a softball interview?

If that's the  case I'll be the first one to call BS, But it sounds to me something ginned up by the "Hillary is always guilty before innocent" crowd. Clinton was not taken aback by the question I think she actually acknowledged that her campaign missed the change aspect. (Although no one is going to convince me it wasn't racism but that's a totally different discussion),

I still think it might be tied to Whoopi, although I have not noticed any specific problems, but I saw someone comment today that she was yelling at Sonny on camera,

Edited by JaneAusten

I know I haven't watched The View in years but guys, come on, :rolleyes: everybody knows that Page Six is part of the New York Post, a right leaning gossip rag owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Consider the source.

I remember the days that The New York Post used to call my house begging me to subscribe to their trashy newspaper. "No thanks, I can't stand your paper", I promptly informed them and hung up.

Anyone who believes that Murdoch and his paper doesn't have an agenda here, is flying blind.

https://abcnewspr.tumblr.com/post/165369651356/for-premiere-week-of-season-21-abcs-the-view/amp

Interesting View its highest rated premiere week in 3 years so why get rid of Jed? Clearly she had great chemistry with the ladies and it was working. Honestly i think Jed has a wealth of opportuniturs ahead of her. U know before the View not many knew who she was. She was a FOX news girl but now with the View she has gotten way more promotion and she was a pitbull in asking tough questions and challenging the other co hosts. Nicole W got the Today show and has her own show now. Anyone think a rival network might snap up Jed? Honestly girl has gotten tons of exposure now. 

2 hours ago, JaneAusten said:

I still think it might be tied to Whoopi, although I have not noticed any specific problems, but I saw someone comment today that she was yelling at Sonny on camera,

I was watching and I didn't think Sonny was yelling at Whoopi. Something seemed off with Whoopi, Jed and Sonny. Sonny has to be the most professional of the bunch and Whoopi telling her she was yelling at her was untrue.