YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Still not sure why they bothered hiring Candace. Paula is nice enough but Nicolle could have easily been in her spot.

Michelle tries too hard. Raven looked more comfortable with Nicolle and Rosie Perez. I don't mind her spot. She more or less took Sherri's spot.

And LOL Khan. I agree about Sherri.

• Members

I think Michelle Collins was the worst. Joy only said one thing and it was "why does she have a doctor's stethescope on?" I dont think there was anything wrong with her asking a question. It was ignorant but it didnt sound like she was trying to crack a joke and insult anyone. Michelle was the one mocking and talking down the woman

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Joy's always said stupid things, but when you pass them off as "humor," and when people like your show, you get away with it. No one likes this show now, so she doesn't get away with it. WIth that said, even as someone who has never cared for her, I do think she just made a quick dumb comment without really paying attention.

Michelle Collins seems deeply unpleasant, and a sign of an irrelevant, nasty program. 

• Members

Well, the show is getting what it wants: buzz and people talking about it.

I think Michelle quickly let the job go to her head.

I like Paula and that she offers a different perspective, and I'd rather her Christian viewpoint than Candace, but everytime I see Paula I go ... really, Nicolle couldn't have filled that spot? I mean ... come on.

Joy being back is a plus. I was ready for her to go when she did but she brings a familiarity back to the show, that it needed.

Raven's not awful but she's been a little more quiet so far this season, IMO. She seems a tad out of place but I like her and I think they want her perspective (millenial, gay woman) on the panel and it should be. She can create the buzz when needed and has a long built fanbase.