YRBB

The View

It's terrible PR for that new Full House show. She must need the money.

As for this Faris person, at first I thought they meant that woman who sang the "Gotta Be" song.

I watched the video on Raven and he did have a few valid points, mainly about how she'd once been a role model and such, but it got lost under all the layers of trying too hard. Her hair is not flattering, but it's not worth centering 3/4 of your stuttered rant on.

Faris brings the journalistic view that's been missing. Honestly interesting to see how they mesh anything will be an improvement over this past year. I will say though Perez and Wallace did improve. Honestly ABC should reassign Wallace to ABC news.

Hassel b itch is right(wing) where she belongs, reporting 1/2 truths and crap commentary on Fox n Friends. Her whiny gluten free dieting azz shouldn't have lasted 10 minutes, never mind 10 years.

Faris has never remotely interested me when she co hosted...CCB will just share her family's religious anti-gay opinions and end up the next one on the pink slip list.

The shade in the title of this article LOL!!!

458eff1107ec48813325175f2934b2a9

" data-width="500">

458eff1107ec48813325175f2934b2a9

">

Sherri Shepherd will have such nice chats with Raven-Symoné!

Posted by TV Guide on Monday, 27 July 2015

The shade in the title of this article LOL!!!

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Sherri Shepherd will have such nice chats with Raven-Symoné!

Posted by
TV Guide
on
Monday, 27 July 2015

Is this full time or just recurring?