The View

YRBB

• Members

They shouldn't have fired Nicole, I would have liked having both her and Candace to provide some contrast and clarity, setting them apart from everything else right now. Now its just going to be far right nut job getting ripped by the other ladies. Been there, done that, its tired.

I liked Angie Martinez today and i think she'd be a great Rosie P replacement.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No, she'll drive them away. Audiences are tired of fighting and they're really tired of bigotry and broken records. There's a reason The Talk keeps growing, year after year: it's a consistent, well produced, easy to watch hour of television where all of the hosts get along, discuss topics relatively politely and appear to like each other.

The View has burned itself out. Next season is make or break for it.

• Members

I agree, Rosie thrived wth Hasselbeck as a foil, and the same in the reverse. The two, I have no idea how they actually feel about each other, were a good team for TV. I am no expert on The View but I am assuming the problem with Wallace was she was too calm, too busy to care about pop culture frivolities and not stupid enough to make outlandish comments on subjects she doesn't actually know about. They will bring in someone who will bicker and fight as they basically go for a WWE for housewives. To be an accomplished professional that isn't an actress is not something the View needs or wants. Am I correct in saying that most of their hosts now are washed up actresses who have no special knowledge or reason to be speaking about topics except they are C List celebrities? I doubt Lisa Ling would fit in on the show as it is, or even Meredith Viera.

• Members

Ummmm...so people were upset that a woman that worked in a major position in the Bush White House doesn't know enough about those attention whores known as the Jenner/Kardasshian ***dumpsters...How upset poor Nicolle must have been I couldn't name three of them on a good day, because to me, a celebrity is someone that worked hard, and developed their abilities...Not someone that had a sex tape "accidentally" released.

Nicolle was classy today, considering yesterday's news...

• Members

IKR? As if that messed-up family were more important to talk about than the upcoming election year, or healthcare, or women's reproductive rights, or the job/housing shortages, or entitlement reforms, or same-sex marriage equality, or the continuing battles being fought overseas with ISIS, Al Queda (sp?), etc. It's so stupid that ABC (and practically every other network) would rather focus on low-rent, ghetto-acting "celebrities" who are famous only for being famous. But, sadly, that's what the nation has come to. #waitingforJesustoreturn