The View

YRBB

• Members

Opinion that I expect to be unpopular: I think they need another regular conservative (and not Ana Navarro) to balance out Meghan. She feels the burden of going up against Whoopi, Sunny, and especially Joy so much that she comes on like a Teamster. She *could* be tolerable. But they have a conservative “slot” on the show, and it’s too much for one person. I think even Jedediah felt it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The first two segments were worth watching. Meghan and Joy went at it in segment one over a joke Joy made. Segment two about Big Ben wanting to triple rent in the projects inspired Whoopi to let him have it, and Sunny talking about watching her uncle get killed was heartwrenching. 

• Members

She adds nothing but at least she's happy and not always arguing or has a scowl on her face, she can laugh at Joy's jokes and not make a big deal about things. I've come to tolerate Paula. Something about her just bugs me but I don't really dislike her. She's just kind of ... there. Last Friday and on weekend GMA she was extra lively and boisterous and had her sex hair going on. She must have been boning her man good all week or something.

Meghan is just a total bitch at times. She stomps out with her sourpuss face and takes everything the wrong way (like a lot of Republicans it seems). As someone said at the table, people hear what they want to hear and take things how they want to take things. People get offended because they choose to be offended. Yes, some things ARE offensive. But ugh, Meghan. SHUT UP. PLEASE SHUT UP. She is making this show a chore to get through. It's awkward and uncomfortable. I miss Jed and Nicolle Wallace SO much. The last name McCain is the only reason Meghan has this job.

Her father's great and I wish him the best of health and hope he gets through this. I feel badly for what he's going through, it's horrible. Maybe Meghan needs to step away and spend this time with her father (I know he loves The View and pushed her to take the job). And I say that because he's sadly not getting any younger. As a human, go be with your father. And for me, it saves my ear drums.

Edited by KMan101

• 2 months later...