• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like the show a lot.

I think maybe I'm in the minority, but I love Sherri Shephard. I think she's hilarious. She might be a few watts short of a flourescent, but she entertains me.

I like all of the panel really, especially when they fight. I've always hoped a little bit that Barbara Walters would just have a meltdown and slap somebody....It would make my day. HAHA.

• Members

I try to watch the show as much as I can, when I don't have school.

I like Joy and Whoopi mostly, followed by Sherri. Sherri sometimes I really enjoy and sometimes I find her useless on the show. Depends on the day. I think sometimes when things get really heated on the show, Sherri's feisty side can be quite entertaining and she can shed light on a side of an issue that I can agree with.

• Members

Whoppi and Joy have made this show unwatchable. I mean damn, when i like Sherri more than others there is just something wrong.

Really the only one i can even tolerate at this point is Elisabeth. I know thats taboo here, but its true. I am not saying i agree with her or that she is perfect or anything else, but i do think that she is oddly the most sane and rational one... at least in terms of she doesnt typiccaly act like 12 yearold. Her view and my view are very different, and i think she has wrapped view on things but again, thats just because i have the other side of her.

Whoppi... i just cant even. I dont know where to begin. I use to love her. But after the rape-rape comments and mel and everything else. No.

Joy is that type of person i just cant stand. The person who goes around talking down everyone who doesn't agree with her and her view. She is an extremist, just on the left side. It doesnt make her any less extreme or judgmental than those she puts down.

Sherri is just there, i think because Walters doesnt want to let her go and admit she hired the wrong person. She adds nothing. She may as well not be there.

I also hate that Whoppi, Joy, and Sherri are all comics, mothers, and agree on so much. They are too much alike, IMHO. The point of the view is 5 different woman with different backgrounds and what not. I liked it when they all actually were from different fields.

• Members

Ugh. I used to love The View, but not so much anymore. When it was an actual daytime talk show and not trying to be like a 24-hour news net politics show, it was fun, entertaining, sometimes heated, but always interesting. Now, the only time Whoopi is vaguely engaged in the conversation is when she can talk about the latest political happenings or when one her so-called BFFs (ex: someone she co-starred with in a movie twenty years ago) is a guest or is in the news. Joy grates, Sherri is dumb as [!@#$%^&*] on a cracker, and Bitsy is an idiot. Barbara's on autopilot.

• Members

I saw that today and, seriously, even though it was a bit extreme for her to call Sharron Angle out, that ad(that SHE approved) was racist, disgusting, and divisive. I can't blame the raging liberal in Joy for getting pissed off about that and about her.

Joy is probably getting irritated with being on The View because, again, even though it looks on the surface like there are four liberals ganging up on the Neo-Con, a closer look will reveal that The View is basically a platform for the Republican Party, courtesy of Bill Geddie. And Frons likes it because the controversy brings in the numbers.

Pathetic. I used to love this show.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

bc she says it like she means it and doesnt hold back. She is very honest and will call out a person regardless of how it looks or makes them feel. Star wasnt expecting to be called out on her manipulative tactics but NeNe saw right through her

John Rich

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

that may be true but I dont think her going after Starr was about her being insecure and needing to build herself up. Maybe with other women like Kim and Latoya, but definitely not Star. Star was strategically manipulative (her own words) and NeNe called her out on it when she realized what she was doing to tear the other women apart to build her self up so she could win. This was all while hiding behind the front that she's a strong professional black woman that doesnt get involved in fighting, yet instigated alot of the drama. On Celeb Apprentice, Star was quite apparent with her tactics

Edited by Cheap21