• P.J.

• Soapsuds

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
On 1/21/2021 at 1:44 PM, Soapsuds said:

There's an episode from 1988 that features John Hensley wearing only tighty whities with his package very visible plus Robert Tyler completely shirtless. Lord Marland.....faints...

I’m going to need you to post that link.  

• Members
24 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

I’m going to need you to post that link.  

Robert Tyler chest is perfection here. The scene with Kirk is so homoerotic. Kirk looks like he wants a taste .  Jon in his undies....yummy....The scenes are at the end at the 40 minute mark.

• Members
2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Robert Tyler chest is perfection here. The scene with Kirk is so homoerotic. Kirk looks like he wants a taste .  Jon in his undies....yummy....The scenes are at the end at the 40 minute mark.

All this homoeroticism. Is simply delicious. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
11 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

All this homoeroticism. Is simply delicious. 

Look at the first pic. Kirk takes his glasses off and his eyes are all on Spence body/chest.

Robert Tyler was Holden 2.0.

• Members
8 hours ago, Forever8 said:

"When you lie in bed at night with Tonio, you're thinking of me".

Whew! It was true too, as there had been a scene showing Sierra on her wedding night with Tonio, imagining that it was Craig that she was making love to. Sierra ran out, Craig had obviously pushed a button.

• Members

I can see why Marland and Calhoun (was it still Calhoun then?) didn't keep Robert Tyler, but Loving was very smart to pick him up. He became a decent actor, and was very likeable, along with being prime eye candy. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members
17 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I can see why Marland and Calhoun (was it still Calhoun then?) didn't keep Robert Tyler, but Loving was very smart to pick him up. He became a decent actor, and was very likeable, along with being prime eye candy. 

Yes Calhoun was still EP. After Robert Tyler left they cast Neil Maffin...Holden 3.0...lol

• Members
10 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I saw Robert Tyler's name and had to look.

Glad I did.

Never knew he was on ATWT and of course shirtless.

Tramp!!

YES, he was on ATWT. There is quite a few episodes with him in it on YouTube. Just type ATWT 1988 in the search bar.

• Members

LOL at the Holden clones. I think the worst one Marland introduced later on was Hutch.

Beau was an interesting addition to the show. Neil Maffin wasn't a bad actor, and while the angsty folksy/pop singer is a cliche, he was at least different from the other young guys on the show at the time. I also liked his relationship with Pam Dixon, who was a believable, sympathetic, intelligent heroine. 

I think because of the strike or the change in producers he got lost in the shuffle, and he had that strange exit where he sort of got involved with Nella Franklin and they left town together, but not romantically?

I wonder if they cut him because they thought Duke was that "type" and they didn't need another.

• Members

I seriously doubt tgat anyone would associate Duke with Beau-- they are two different types completely. Beau was meant to be mysterious for much of the character's run as he had a painful family dynamic while Duke was pretty much an open book. Duke was prone to making corny but endearing jokes, while Beau seemed far more intense, sometimes even showing moments of impatience with Pam.

Vastly different types, imo.