edgeofnik

As The World Turns Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

And yes Don Hastings looks fantastic . He does not age.

No he doesn't. His memory seemed great as well. It's so nice to see him doing well. 

Maura was a trip and loved seeing Scott join her at the end. He looks the damn same too. Can we swap out Roger Howarth for him? Michael Park?

Edited by KMan101

2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

No he doesn't. His memory seemed great as well. It's so nice to see him doing well. 

Maura was a trip and loved seeing Scott join her at the end. He looks the damn same too. Can we swap out Roger Howarth for him? Michael Park?

I was hoping we'd see Leslie Dennison-Carolyn Crawford...lol

I didn't know Michael had read for Paul.

Kelly seemed rather uninterested at first and late to the party. I wonder why she thought Jon wouldn't do the reunion? It seemed like he was asked and declined.

6 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I was hoping we'd see Leslie Dennison-Carolyn Crawford...lol

I didn't know Michael had read for Paul.

Kelly seemed rather uninterested at first and late to the party. I wonder why she thought Jon wouldn't do the reunion? It seemed like he was asked and declined.

That's interesting about Jon. Again I missed some because of the talking over each other at times and sometimes garbled sound/wifi on their ends. 

Kelley seemed lost at first, not uninterested, lol. IMO. She seemed to have problems getting on or something.

Man, that did my heart good.

Their delight at seeing Don Hastings was so sweet - Maura calling to Scott. MB still dressed to the nines even sheltering at home!

7 minutes ago, Vee said:

@DRW50 The host did indicate they plan to do a GL reunion stream soon.

That's great to hear. Thanks. 

And thanks to everybody who mentioned Scott. I skipped around so didn't see him. Glad to see him, and yeah, he still looks good. I'm glad he and Maura are still happy. 

44 minutes ago, Vee said:

@DRW50 The host did indicate they plan to do a GL reunion stream soon.

Alan Locher is the show's former publicist, btw. He was the publicist for both GL and ATWT.

16 minutes ago, Errol said:

Alan Locher is the show's former publicist, btw. He was the publicist for both GL and ATWT.

I recall, yep.

Even when soaps are at their lowest, they are still capable of finding a way to provide comfort during hard times like these.

6 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

@P.J.. Her two favorites were on.  I loved the mention of Benjamin Henderickson.

I KNOW!! It's was all over my twitter feed. I haven't watched it yet, so thanks for a brief run down. So happy Don looks well. Been a little worried about the older cast members with all this going on.