Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Paul Kover's Chris was so damn cute...why get rid of him?

That set that was used for Christmas 2000 (so depressing that Bob and Kim were having Christmas Eve at Mona Lisa with five people..I loved their goofy Christmas Eve at their house which stretched back to Nancy and Chris having it...the soaps became so cold and blah without those things..) was the "Garden Room" at the Mona Lisa...FMB brought it on and it was also boring..I missed that bad tinsle curtain at the Mona Lisa and Lisa's bad painting and how everyone stood around and said..."Where would you like to to to eat tonight" like there was another place to eat in Oakdale.

Lisa did run the Wade Bookstore for Nancy and Chris and then it just disppeared. I can't beleive Nancy didn't want to run it so they wouldnt have to shoe horn people showing up at her door for advice.

• Members

That's not what the show thought!

Paul Korver's ultimate dismissal from ATWT is a good example of what happens a series hires a "hair model."  If you hire someone on looks alone, don't be upset if that's all they can bring to the table.

Edited by Khan

• Members

The show brought in and heavily featured so many non-actors in those years that it's difficult for me to feel he was worse than them. Or the actors who replaced him as Chris. I tend to wonder how much of it was down to Goutman wanting to bring in as many of his own choices as possible. 

• Members

Agreed..I thought he seemed like a Hughes...nice, cute but not steroidy like that one guy they got to play him. He had good chem with his family and his relationship with Nancy was sweet.  He could have improved. 

Khan...they coulda cast me...we would have beat "Old Greg Nelson makes a drunken pass at goofy looking Luke" thing by 20 years!

• Members

Bruce and Daniel Cosgrove weren't the problem, imo. Shitty writing was. (Am I forgetting someone between Korver and Bruce?) I didn't think Bruce and MS (Allison) had an ounce of chem, and while DC fit in the Hughes dynamic, sticking him with Katie was a huge turnoff.