Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wish I could've really seen that part of the story. Most of it isn't on YouTube that I could find. There was a little bit of stuff late '86 around the holidays when they're tracking down some info and visiting with Penny. But then it skips to the reveal and then I think again it skips a bit. Even from there on out, most of the episodes I'm watching didn't have much of the Sabrina storyline.  Until lately....which is why she's been bugging me so much. 

• Members

Mary Ellen Stuart competed alongside Bobbie Eakes at Miss America in September 1982. Oddly enough they would both start on CBS Daytime within months of each other.

Here's a video of both of them being announced amongst the top 10 (Bobbie was announced first, Mary Ellen was announced at 1:12).

• Members

Especially since it was so STUPID to have Frannie's half sister-cousin (not her twin) look exactly like her! Just get another actress to play her...

I agree on this, the only good thing was the conflict that came from Babs, which was totally realistic (though of course, it was coming from a anti-heroine..the rest of Marland's goody goody Oakdalies would have said..."Oh it happened so long ago." I also like despite the fact that Babs didnt like her she "saved her life" by tearing up the paper before Sabrina could see James picture...(as it that was the only issue printed in Oakdale..)

I also agree that she would have been more fun as a vixen. I would had her come in as a total lower class slut, smoking cigarrettes, pulling scams on people and rolling her eyes at the Hughes, but I do like her "acting" like  sweet lil thing while not being it. And Babs being on to her schtick. We all know that Lisa's always had time to take another bad girl under her wing to reform her.

Lisa"Now Barbara we all have done things we werent proud of...Sabrina just needs another chance."

Babs "Really, tell me, are you making a percentage of the 20 bucks a pop b*** jobs she is offering in the alley behind the Mona Lisa"

Nancy..."Oh DEAR!!!!!"

• Members

Hello everyone,

I've been watching old ATWT episodes lately, but I have a different question here.

Does anyone know the song that is playing around 51:20 and more clearly around 52:06 with Bonnie and Isaac? I can't really understand enough lyrics to get a Google result. It sounds like Mariah Carey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What a rare treat this is - and it also has a bit of the infamous Barbara psychic dreams storyline. 

Jacqueline Schultz may have disliked this story, but she has more pep here than I remember her having a lot of the time as Dee. 

I hate Steve SO [!@#$%^&*] much. Hate hate hate hate hate. 

Ugh I don't know how people could sit through this macho posturing in the Dobsons era. It is so unsuited to ATWT, just as it was when disgusting Sheffer belched it out.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Finally finished the clip - the end with Barbara zoning out is hilarious. 

I guess this must have been one of Craig's early appearances. Lisa Loring is...energetic, as usual. It's nice to see more of Craig with Cricket. And to get a good shot of Scott Bryce's pert bottom at the start of his scene. 

Judith Blazer was terrific casting for the show. I wonder why no other soap was interested in her (unless she turned down offers). She and Larry Bryggman work very well together.