Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have often thought that we here at SON should open a special section devoted to links to vintage soaps, wherever they may be on the internet (youtube, vimeo, etc).

For example, we could have a folder for ATWT, and put all the 1950s eps in one thread, all the 1960s eps in another, etc. If we could organize them by air-dates too, that would make viewing past material a lot easier. Of course, this would take a long time and a lot of work top compile.

• Members

@cassadine1991  Thanks so much for that interview with Colleen! I loved hearing all about what everyone has been up to since the show ended. I'm not through the whole thing yet but I definitely want to see the entire interview. I ran into Colleen at an audition last year and, luckily, her audition was long before mine (I was super early) so I waited until after she was done and leaving and then said something to her. She was the most generous and gracious ATWT actor I've spoken to - we talked for 15 min or so. I try to go see her in everything she does here in the city. Just adore her (and Babs!) And I'm so happy to think about Barbara and Henry still running around Oakdale, dancing up a storm!

• Members

There was a regime change in late '96, and tons of turnover. It probably didn't help that Maura left, but Shawn Christian also left in early '97.

I mean, right off the top of my head, SC left, they dumped his sister Sarah, Paul Ryan, & her friend Zoe. They fired ART, killed off Diego Santana (and his sister shortly disappeared played by Roslyn Sanchez) and were preparing to fire Tom Wiggin and pin Diego's murder on Kirk. Rosanna and Scott Eldredge left. I'm not exactly sure, but this might have also been when Jason Biggs was fired, and Caleb and Julie left town too. It was a bloodbath.

Edited by P.J.