• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This photo from 65 popped up on FB

Please register in order to view this content

I identified the Following

Patricia Bruder (Ellen Lowell Cole Stewart), Henderson Forsythe (Dr. David Stewart), Peter Brandon (Don Hughes), Nat Polen (Dr. Doug Cassen), William Johnstone, Barbara Berjer (Claire English Lowell Cassen), Eileen Fulton (Lisa Miller Hughes), Ethel Remey (Alma __ Miller), Michael Lipton(Neil Wade), Rosemary Prinz (Penny Hughes Baker Wade), Unknown Man (Help--I think it may be Edmund Gaynes, Paul Stewart) Unknown Woman, Don Hastings (Dr. Bob Hughes) Frankie Michaels or Richard Thomas as Tommy Hughes,  Augusta Dabney (Anne __ Holmes), Daborah Steinberg-Solomon (Amanda Holmes), William Prince (Bill Holmes)

Table: Don MacLaughlin(Chris Hughes), Santos Ortega (Will "Pa" Hughes), and Helen Wagner (Nancy __ Hughes)

No idea in the front row...

@Paul Raven,  @vetsoapfan please check it out!

• Members

I think I posted this photo somewhwere earlier in the thread.

Off the top of my head I think the girl in blue next to Ro is Sybil Collier, who played Judy English, Claire's British niece.

The boys in the front row are Dan and Paul Stewart and the girl is Connie Scott as Susan Burke.

The woman in front is Toni Darnay (Franny Brennnan)

The man next to Bob is Fred Collins played by George Sampson

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

On the front row of that group photograph are Jeffrey Rowland (Dan Stewart) and probably Edmund Guynes as Paul.  The women are Franny Brennan (Toni Darnay) and Susan Burke (Connie Scott).

This was evidently taken before Gloria de Haven joined the cast as Sarah Fuller.

I cannot remember, for the life of me, Fred Collins (George Sampson).   Was he someone who was attracted to Amanda (Deborah Steinberg Simon)?

Sometime after Connie Scott left as Susan, Jada Rowland had the role.   That was after her brother, Jeffrey Rowland, had left as Dan.

I have learned that actor George Sampson appeared on Broadway in The Royal Hunt of the Sun (1966).

• Members

Also in The Royal Hunt of the Sun were Thayer David (Dark Shadows), Gregory Rozakis (The Best of Everything and One Life to Live),  Michael Levin (Ryan's Hope, As the World Turns), Tony LoBianco (Hidden Faces), Robert Burr (Love of Life, Love Is a Many Splendored Thing, other soap operas), Ben Hammer (numerous soap operas), George Rose and David Carradine. 

• Members

This is a picture of Jeffrey Rowland with the mayor of New York.   Is that the First Lady on the left?

The list of actresses who played Dr. Susan Burke Stewart are:

• Connie Scott (1966–1967)
  • Diana Walker (1967)
  • Jada Rowland (1967–1968)
  • Leslie Perkins (1968)
  • Marie Masters (1968–1979, 1986–2010)

The years that Marie Masters played Susan seem to be incorrect.  She was fired when Irna Phillips returned to writer the show.  She returned later after Robert Soderberg and Edith Sommer became the writers.  

I read that Mary Harris created the character.   Is this correct?

• Members

OMG Hans....LOLOL...he was one of the weirdest villians ever....even weirder than Lileith....I wonder if Marland had an outline for him or did the remaining writers create him? I liked Hans...I still remember Emma and Lily hiding from him at the farm....LOL....and the plaster of the ceiling falling all over Courtney's face....LOL...I think that was close to when the actress was leaving the show. I remember Courtney blaming Andy for what Hans did to her.