As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

I loved Lilith..though it didn't jibe with the rest of Marland's ATWT which was so dully earnest all the time. She would have been a better fit on GL which has always...(at least since Marlands' turn) embraced camp better. I would love to see Lilith threaten Reva.."I would stuff you into one of my coffins dear but since your middle aged spread as taken over in earnest, I couldn't find one big enough!"   I loved her catching people in bear traps and sending people home in coffins..and yes, the only time I loved Shannon was when she was that dumb shruken head..(and who could forget dumb Duncan not even checking to see if its real just running out of the tent to have..yes poison darts shot at him!)

The Jessica actress had no sexual chemistry with anyone but I just dont think she would have chosen Duncan or he her.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That always kind of made me chuckle too. Also sort of a "Clean up this unsightly mess!" look.

It's coming up on a year since Prince passed and in honor of his musical genius, I'm posting this episode from 1985 where at 18:00, we see Lily and Dusty bopping out to Let's Go Crazy.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

LOL..sadly I can't remember where my keys are but I remember that commercial and that face! Bette and Joan would stop their "Feud" to applaud Fulton's entrance..."Lisa is BACK and in the thick of things!"complete with hat, fur, and the corpse of her millionaire husband.  I wonder if her dislike of the Whit actor had anything to do with her, "Ewww something smells in here..oh its Whit...will they ever get the stain out of that rug.." look?

• Members

Damn, that Hutch or whatever his name is, was such a FLAMER!! Remember when we just automatically assumed everyone was straight..despite every indication otherwise..oh the innocent 80s and 90s! Tess comes off as his kind of annoying best gal friend then his girlfriend.

Edited by Mitch