OLTL: "Groups" of characters

HeedTheMessenger2.0

Character Age Groups  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which age group of characters do you enjoy/identify with the most?

• Young Teens (Dani, Matthew, Nate, Darren, Destiny)
    • Older Teens (Starr, Cole, Langston, Markko, Hannah, James)
    • 20's (Jessica, Natalie, Brody, Rex, Gigi, Ford, Kelly, Cristian, Layla)
    • 30's/40's (Todd, Blair, John, Marty, Tea, Ross, Eli, Greg, Shaun, Inez, David)
    • 50's+ (Nora, Bo, Clint, Viki, Dorian, Charlie, Roxy, etc.)

• Members

Some of the age groups might be up for some discussion but these were my opinions... just thought it would be interesting to see which group people liked the most. I know a lot of people have different opinions on many characters in each group- so this might not even work... but here goes anyway!

My pick would be a toss up between the 30's/40's and 50's+... but I chose 50's+ =)

• Members

I voted for the 30s/40s. LOL...Kelly is not in her 20s. She is in 30s as are Cristian, Jessica and Natalie. I think by now Rex should be which would place Gigi and Brody there as well since they are all the same age. I think Ford is the only one in his 20s and well Layla, but isnt she gone?

• Members

Jessica and Natalie were born in 1986 technically... so 20's. Christian was the same age. Rex is younger than Natalie... I went by character ages as they were supposed to be, not how old the actors are now :P

Also with Kelly- I just added wrong in my head. She was a teenager still in 1995 when she first came to town- plus 15 years later, would be around 30ish. She's younger than Blair/Todd/Tea, and they're pulling a "John" by sticking her into the younger group (Rex/Gigi/Langston/Ford/Jessica are her primary screen partners). Speaking of John- ME is in his 40's, and it's weird they always try to put him with younger characters (except when they tried him with Blair/Marty, which were in his age group).

Weird note- MA and BW were born in the same year and month...

• Members

...and like all soap characters born on TV, Jessica and Natalie were SORAS'd. In 2005, Antonio said that Jessica was 26. How old would that make her now? 31. This past summer, Jessica thought she was still a HS senior and that the year was 1997. Most HS seniors are 17-18. How old would that actually make her? 31. Cristian was introduced approx. 2 to 3 yrs. older than Jessica. How old would that make him today? Approx. 33-35. Kelly was introduced in 1995, fresh out of HS...so figure she was about 18. It's fifteen years later. 18+15=what? 33. In 2006, during Paige's quest to find the child she abandoned 26 yrs prior, Rex said he was 26. That was four years ago. How old would that make him now? 30.

Hmmm.

You were wrong sweetheart.

These characters are out of their 20s.

• Members

Jessica and Natalie were born in 1986 technically... so 20's. Christian was the same age. Rex is younger than Natalie... I went by character ages as they were supposed to be, not how old the actors are now :P

Also with Kelly- I just added wrong in my head. She was a teenager still in 1995 when she first came to town- plus 15 years later, would be around 30ish. She's younger than Blair/Todd/Tea, and they're pulling a "John" by sticking her into the younger group (Rex/Gigi/Langston/Ford/Jessica are her primary screen partners). Speaking of John- ME is in his 40's, and it's weird they always try to put him with younger characters (except when they tried him with Blair/Marty, which were in his age group).

Weird note- MA and BW were born in the same year and month...

and you are still wrong. The characters are in their early 30s. Rex was SORASED to 26 in 2006. That would make him 30 now. Jessica nad Natalie are at least 2 years older than him, placing them at ~32. Kelly herself is a few years older than Jessica, closer to her mid 30s. Cristian is also older than Jessica. All these characters are in their 30s. When counting ages, you cant ever go by a characters onscreen birth. What matters is what their onscreen age currently is bc most of them get SORASED.

• Members

I voted 50's+ because I agree with a previous statement that I enjoy all of the actors even if the story is bland....unlike the others. Many of those I can't even sit through when the story is pretty decent. :huh:

I just like good characters! I couldn't care what their ages are.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

honestly, im 20 but I LOVE the 30-40 crowd..mostly Tea Delgado. she's inspiring.. :D beautiful,strong,fierce, loving woman <3..FL is just AMAZING,i could watch her ALL day,she's mesmerizing. TSJ and FL are just super cute together, they have the best chemistry on the show!!

TnTnD forevrr :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived