Shortland Street

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wasn't sure Josh should be considered to be cheating on Bella; weren't they just friends. They suddenly seem to be in a relationship that hasn't started yet. How is Josh to know? But it was Wendy who was judgmental; Bella understood.

Looks like the smart aleck teenager with the bad arm is here to get Roimata to stay. She had shown an interest in mentoring with Ula.

The story about doctors working when tired is good. I always thought how could it be good for people when professionals work such long hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What is TK getting himself in for here? Already back to having to reassure Sarah that everything is exactly as she needs it to be. Doesn't he know she'll bolt if he doesn't feel the way she thinks he should feel about everything? Some disagreement about the kid is all it will take for her to bolt.

Poor Emma. Now her interest in Dallas does not seem to be returned either. Ula obviously likes him, too. What a household.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I find myself having bouts of sympathy for Sarah with her MS slowly returning, but the show is so cruel with their teasing me about her and TK potentially leaving town for 2 years on that drug trial. I'm still pissed I never got TK and Emma.

And browsing what's coming up for for November, they say another return will be happening to stir up trouble. Can't wait to find out who it is.

And Josh is a total creep, but I wouldn't mind it at all if he offed Wendy.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

aww I love that, back when I could watch Shorty on a actual TV

I'm starting to get annoyed with all the relationships it teases us with though, TK/Emma Vinnie/Nicole Boyd/Nicole ( though I do love him with Brooke )

Can't wait to see the other returnee, hope it's someone from awhile ago like Grace & not 1 who left in last couple of Years

• Members

Just saw some pictures of the adorably sexy Josh McKenzie from his stint on a show called Go-Girls ... beautiful, beautiful man.

Looking on the official website, it seems Phoenix is gone from the show. Kind of disappointed we didn't get a Phoenix/Evan/Ula goodbye scene. I'll miss him, but not too much.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Evan catching Josh today made me so excited. Skeevy doctor Josh has been such a fantastic story. You can feel his comeuppance coming, slowly but surely, and I can't wait.

So happy the new head writer has given Brooke an actual friend in Grace. And the transition between the head writers was completely seamless.

Brooke pushing Boyd away is going to break my f*cking heart to pieces. She finally finds happiness and now she's letting it all go to save him from having a burden for a wife. I already started to cry at the end of today's episode. Tomorrow will probably do me in.

• Members

On the surface Brooke was pulling a Sarah, but Brooke had a lot more justification in the fact Boyd chose that surgery over being there with her. As Grace said, the patient could have gone to Central. Boyd said Brooke came first, but didn't follow through.

Sarah on the other hand has no excuse as usual, as TK has always been willing to be there for her. The fact she won't speak to him from Chicago is just cruel. Plus I'm not fond of Harper continually sniffing around.

The Josh story is kind of neat, and I was thinking Evan may not have the least clue anything was wrong, but it seems like maybe he did.