Shortland Street

• Members

With TK even saying it, I'm glad we're supposed to think Sarah is an idiot. I hope she falls hard.

Bella has been so great for making me care about Josh. She is a miracle worker.

Harper continues to be a great new asset to the show. She totally redeemed herself today by giving Rachel the power to bring down Seth once and for all.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had thought Sarah was practically gone. Then she shows back up!

Now it looks like Dayna may be gone.

I like Kylie getting more interested in the do with Wendy than her relationship with Evan!

Nicole and Vinnie are sweet.

Looks like Josh is getting a little better back on track, the new Bella story is good for him.

• Members

Think SS is starting to be my fave Soap, it's becoming the 1st I watch when I wake. You can finally add me to the Sarah dislikers lol

NZ pace she needs a good slap & she's just started to go annoying Irish pace. I'm really enjoying seeing Ula as a paramedic & loving Brooke & Boyd together.

Coming up to the big special finale cliffhanger ep. Read it's a Hospital based ep but they always add some 'OMG' twist.

Saw on YT theres some earlier episodes from before I started watching again. As tempted as I am to catch up watching 3 different paces would be tough

• Members

It was great seeing Brooke laying down the law to Boyd. That's my girl.

If Rachel won't be running the hospital, I wonder what she'll be doing instead since she's not a doctor or nurse. Maybe she'll be the new clinical director?

Dallas having to do deal with that transgendered patient was very interesting as well. I'm surprised he actually apologized to her. Very intrugued by where they are going with him.

And Sarah getting upset when she found out about Harper and TK gave me life. Personally, I hope Emma gets him in the end. I thought they had a lot of chemistry.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Ditto that, If i'm honest can't remember a time when SS has been bad & i've watched since the start near enough.

Unless the bad patch was the years I couldn't watch haha

The promo looks fantastic, love that SS don't just do the easy 'show a few clips' type and make One special.

The feature length eps are usually really good, last years was the Helicopter Crash, and past ones have included Chris finding out about Phoenix,

• Members

I might regret typing this tongue.png but I think Bella's going to live, purely because of the Coopers going thru so much this past year.

Murray & Wendy splitting, then Murray was hit by a car, plus the Abortion & Luke dying.

I think Josh will 99.9% save someones life( Bella prob) torn between if I think he'll live/die. As thats what it's been looking like so I think they'll be a twist.

I might be thinking to much but in the 1st promo Vinnie's Shirts open, maybe that's a clue they need to shock him?

• Members

As a Sarah hater, today's episode was pure perfection. Not only does TK shoot her down cold, but Brooke was such a bitch to her weak ass.

I'm already a fan of TK and Emma happening. They have so much chemistry and you just know it'll kill Sarah that she lost out to him, again! I've really started to love Emma a lot lately, too.

• Members

Sarah really does not deserve another chance - the divorce was her idea, because TK might someday possibly resent her a little for not having children. Only perfection for our Sarah. Same with Daniel - I give the writers credit for making it clear the same people raised them as brother and sister. And spoiled them quite a bit. I can imagine those parents coddling both of them and taking their side no matter how unreasonable their demands.

Since they are all doctors, it is strange they are rooming together in an apartment. Sarah one would think after all these years could afford a place, especially if TK pays child support, which is quite likely. I'd love to see Brooke and Boyd in that expensive house of Bella's - she's not staying there if I remember right!

Edited by august1229

• Members

Yes, someone needs to move into that big home when Bella leaves. It's too beautiful to get rid of, but so was that house Ethan was murdered in, so ...

Hooray for another sh*t on Sarah day! I am praying that was the last we saw of Henry. He is a deluded little scumbag played by an awful, awful actor with no likability whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...