Shortland Street

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That second earthquake today pretty much cements the next one, probably during the 90 minute episode, will be fatal. With Lucy and Ali so happy at the moment, I think Ali is about to die. I'll be devastated if I'm right.

Ashley is a nuisance right now, and luckily the show knew not to drag out her lie about sleeping with Finn, but that scene it brought about of Drew laying down some truth to Harper was everything. They are the best couple in soap, so I really hope they work things out.

And Chris spitting out blood was a surprise. I'm nowhere near a doctor, so I don't know if being tired was a symptom or was just a red herring to his actual illness.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Drew not caring about the dead bodies going missing until Harper told him it was happening because the culprit thought he was too dumb to figure it out was why I love them. Between them and Sass/Hawks, I am in couple heaven. I was waiting for when TK killing Hayden, and Sass wanting to murder Mason would come back to bite them in the ass. Love this show, it can't be said enough.

And this show needs to keep Jack's hot as hell cop ex on the show. He is gorgeous.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm a month behind, I'm so sad about Lucy, she had become one of my favorites. I'd have picked Esther instead, or even Kylie who's been a bit lost and on the verge of boring since the Norelle story ended. The actress, while good, lacks charisma.
I'm so glad though the Mason saga ended as Sass is a star and deserved better than this story. She & Hawks just work!
I really like Charlie & Jack together so I hope they keep Charlie on. I wonder whether Cam will ever return. I hated Ashley at first and felt the queen that is Harper deserved better family on than an annoying teen but she's okay with Blue. Intrigued about the dead bodies going missing. I'm glad a soap is remaining decent because the UK soaps have lost it a bit this year, except for Hollyoaks which at least never bores me. And H&A is good too (4 months behind), I still maintain it's the most character driven soap on the air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Absolutely! 

Am having a mega catch-up on Shorty: what on earth was that storyline with Finn's stalker, Jason?!

I have no issue with soaps featuring gay villains - Hollyoaks has plenty - but a gay man stalking a straight man because he's obsessed with him? Yikes. What year are we in again?