Gilbert

Temporary Replacements

One of Roya Megnot's episodes when she briefly returned as Ava while Lisa Peluso had to take a break. You have to love that she has a fantasy scene with the second actor to play Alex, when she's the first Ava filling in for the second. The power of soaps...

Rick reminds me of a young Bob Woods.

Claudia, isn't that Arthur Miller's sister, name escapes me at the moment.  Viki's aunt Gwendolyn on One Life.

David Pendleton (AMC, EDGE, OLTL) subbed for Palmer Deane as Dr. Hank Iverson on The Doctors in the summer of 1972 for two episodes. He did a fine job, and I would have liked to see him stick around - maybe as Hank's brother. 

Speaking of which, the lady who captions the reruns of TD said on FB that Ariane Munker filled in for Jennifer Houlton as Greta Powers in December 1973. AM did many soaps in the 70s and 80s...GL, ATWT, AW, RH. Her last soap role to date was in the early 90s, replacing Patsy Pease as Kimberly Brady on DAYS (under the name Ariana Chase).

Was watching Pyramid this morning and who do I see but adorable Terry Lester...hadn't realized what a cute laugh he had and Deborah Adair. Question....since I don't recall....how many times did Deborah temp as Jill? And why did she temp for Brenda?