Biggest Number of Bad Actors

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with your list, except I'd take out Ali Sweeney and James Scott. I don't think they're that bad. I think the best Actors on DAYS are Kristian Alfonso, Renee Jones, Arianne Zucker, and Peter Reckell.

To me, AMC has one of the best casts, but they are all mostly underused and aren't given the material to really shine. Cameron Mathison, Adam Mayfield, & Denise Vasi are the worst Actor's on this show and pretty much the only ones, IMO. The rest of the cast is great, and would get more recognition if given more stronger material.

• Members

Don't forget Brittany Allen (Marissa), that chick is HORRIBLE.

She is the worst actress in all of ABC Daytime, followed by Denise Vasi and Farah Fath.

@DaytimeFan, marceline was referring to Farah Fath's little outburst earlier this year. That [!@#$%^&*] was hilarious. :lol:

• Members

Farah Fath is LONG overdue for her Emmy! :angry: You losers need to leave her alone! <_< She is beautiful, smart, talented, and I make a scrapbook for her every year I go to Super Soap Weekend. Not to mention that diamond bracelet that I spend my entire rent paycheck buying.

Farah Fath is love. And you people are just JEALOUS. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

The thing with DAYS is that there only seem to be two types of actors on there: really really good (Arianne Zuker, Suzanne Rogers, Renee Jones, James Reynolds, John Aniston, Louise Sorel, Lauren Koslow, Jos Moscolo, Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, James Scott, Crystal Chappel sometimes, Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes when theyre arounf) or really really bad (Galen Gering, Alison Sweeney, Molly Burnett, Shawn Christian, Josh Taylor, etc etc etc), and it always seems that the really really bad ones the ones that are in front burner stories.

OLTL though, while they have some of the best (RSW, HBS, KDP, RS, ES, JVD), the also have some of the worst I've ever seen: Farah Fath, John Paul Lavoisier, all those teens except for Matthew, Kristen Alderson, the Ford Brothers, and Bree Williamson

• Members

Agreed about ATWT: Best actors on daytime. Yes, it is my fav soap; however, it has been those actors who have made a decade of bad writing somewhat work. I could see a number of these actors on Broadway.

Y&R has strong talent but pimps the worst of the worst. I miss Vail Bloom

Archived