• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

On State of Mind with Maurice Bernard, Elizabeth Hendrickson states that she got the GH role after a deal on another soap fell thru. 

I wonder if it was Sarah Horton on DOOL. The dates match up. EH began taping at GH in May 2018 and So did Linsey Godfrey at Days as Sarah

• Members

Not soaps, but he did have the NBC series, Voyagers, under his belt - think Quantum Leap, but with a kid in tow (and not jumping into people's bodies!). Last I knew, that was on DVD. And, naturally, he died on the set of his last spy series, Cover Up, which aired on CBS. (Ironically, the actor to replace Hexum after his accidental death, Antony Hamilton, also died young, at just 42, of AIDS-related complications in 1995. And Hamilton starred with Peter Graves and Thaao Penghlis [Tony/Andre, Days) in the Mission: Impossible '80s revival, which aired on ABC. Also on DVD.)

The hospital Jon-Erik Hexum died in, Beverly Hills Medical Center, changed hands and is now a Marriott Residence Inn. (That place has to be haunted, I'd imagine, considering it's a former hospital!)

Edited by Wendy