ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was merely responding to the dim bulb talk. Personally, I've always been a fan, but he's defintely not dumb, whether his YouTube channel makes him annoying or not. To be clear, it doesn't bother me at all if someone doesn't like him though. But if one does dislike him, I would prefer an insult that makes sense.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Brytni Sarpy before being cast as GH's Valerie Spencer allso tested for Jordan in 2014 and before that as Felix's sister Taylor in 2013

Sarpy also was close to landing an unspecified role on Days Of Our Lives before landing at GH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

After her stint on GH, Tonja Walker tested for Skye on AMC and Tina on OLTL before Paul Rauch created the role of Alex Olanov for her.

Tangentially, Jill Larson got Ursula Blackwell at OLTL because Louise Sorel did a show with her on the NY stage. Sorel introduced her to Rauch, who was still dating LS at the time.

• Members

Years ago, I worked at a talent agency in Rockville, MD. While clearing through old files, I found the bodyshot and resumé of former Miss Maryland, Tonja Walker. I of course nabbed it and took it home and my stupid father in one of his mindless sweeps threw it away. 😠

• Members

I'm sure Jill Phelps would've been willing to give her an audition!

I actually think Bransford was talented - she had the same physicality of Carly that Sarah Brown had, which Tamara hadn't. But JB was simply not suited to be playing that kind of heavy lead on a top soap like GH. JFP clearly got her the gig because she was a pal from OLTL, and it was a mistake from the jump. She could not compete with the GH stars in terms of presence.

Further, according to Kelly Monaco, Bransford actually went full method and hit her in their epic catfight scene (probably her one crowning achievement as Carly, and very evocative of Brown). Kelly was not pleased.

• Members

I didnt like JB as Carly til she lost her mind, then I feel JB did well but she was one foot out the door. 

If they wanted her to work, having her come in the same scene TB left in was the mistake

Maybe a month break would have worked better