ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, a couple of years before. IIRC Doyen, she had such a distaste for the guy she doesn't even refer to him by name in her book. :lol:

To me, Arthur Burghardt will always be:

destro.jpg

20-robots-you-ll-see-in-transformers-2-14-402-75.jpg

There was an episode on WoST where Carla was grieving her husband's death, and I believe it was Jenny who she gave one of his nicknacks ("...it's from Keenya"). Was that Dr. Jack Scott?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd thought that Judith wasn't in soaps for a long time by her own choice because wasn't there a big gap between her last soap stint (Sandra somebody on OLTL for a while in 1986) and her playing Gloria on Y&R? I even remember seeing her in the very entertaining soap snippets of the Sandra Bullock rehab movie, 21 Days (the DVD included a bunch of different soap scenes they'd filmed), and not really knowing who she was.

• Members

Thanks.

So I guess she was still running the restaurant when she was almost cast as Julia.

Oh that's right, I forgot she was Angelica on DAYS. I guess I should have remembered that because one of the other first times I saw her was in a SPW thing for DAYS 30th anniversary and she was one of many who had quotes on the anniversary, and the quote was very memorable something like, she'd enjoyed playing Ginny, but "God gave [me] a good one," with Angelica.

• Members

And wasn't Charlotte Greer also a dynamite role?

Yeah Carl, Anjelica sandwiched in there too. I'm not a DOOL fan but that role always caught my eye from pics in SOD etc. given its casting. Shelley Taylor Morgan who I remember from E! and Jane Elliot just seem so completely different. Judith seems like a sensible bridge between the two however.

• Members

Shelley Taylor Morgan? I can't picture that at all. Then again I've never seen her on anything aside from Pure Soap. I know she also played Monica's cousin Lorena on GH. Strange that all three of those women went from GH to DAYS.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

I can picture young Tracey Bregman strutting through the Carrington mansion with muzak Thriller blaring from her boombox. She and Heather have a somewhat similar voice, especially back then when Heather's voice was all denasal before she had her adenoids out or whatever.