Brent

"Secret Storm" memories.

Biff Edwards later played Harry Flax on All My Children. His wife, Jeanne Carson, played Marcy Vincente (first wife of Tony) on Search for Tomorrow.

This is from the April 1974 TV by Day. Belle is one of my favorite soap characters and Marla one of my favorites actresses.

Marla-1_zps64c5bffb.jpg

Marla-2_zps786fa5cf.jpg

Marla-3_zps55025427.jpg

Marla-4_zpsd41df128.jpg

Such a gorgeous lady. And she is still so beautiful. TPTB at Y&R should bring Dina back. Her visits are always so short and appears every five to ten years.

I just heard from Marla Adams. She told me that Linden Chiles has died. The 80 year old actor had fallen on his property, but never recovered. Last night, I was watching him in an episode of 'The Man from U.N.C.L.E.' - First season (1964).

Thanks for the article on Linden Chiles. My wife, recently, was watching an old Perry Mason show. Linden Chiles proved to be 'the one who did it.' Ironically, the episode aired on his 80th birthday. May he rest in peace.

I am, unfortunately, the bearer of bad news. I heard from Marla Adams, who told me that Linden Chiles, fell on his property, May 13, but never recovered. he died on May 15, 2013, at the age of 80.

Thank you for the article. Sorry to hear about him. I'd heard of him but unfortunately haven't seen most of his work, just some guest roles.

Paul Jenkins was an actor who auditioned for the role of Aristeed on Dark Shadows. He actually appeared on The Secret Storm and, later, as Professor Parks on primetime's The Waltons.

He died earlier this week.