Brent

"Secret Storm" memories.

The clip above was written by H. Y. Bingham.   I had never seen his name associated with the show, and I can find no information about him.  Does anyone else know what else he wrote?

Thanks. What a wonderful surprise. I'd never seen this episode before. I remember reading about how different Secret Storm was to other soaps of the day, and I can kind of see that here, especially with the Debbie and Jerry scenes. That was also a bit more passionate of a kiss than I'd expected for this era...

IMDB says Walter Bellinger played Jerry at this time, but there's no credit here.

16 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Thanks. What a wonderful surprise. I'd never seen this episode before. I remember reading about how different Secret Storm was to other soaps of the day, and I can kind of see that here, especially with the Debbie and Jerry scenes. That was also a bit more passionate of a kiss than I'd expected for this era...

IMDB says Walter Bellinger played Jerry at this time, but there's no credit here.

It's Warren Berlinger. He has a whole list of credits for decades, mostly comedy. He is the nephew of Milton Berle.

11 hours ago, DRW50 said:

@slick jones I put a TV Picture Life from December 1966 in the Doctors thread and they have a Secret Storm cast list. I wasn't sure if it had any names you may need.

Thanks, @DRW50. I didn't have the actress that played Peggy Bennett. Her name was Gigi Anderson, Jada Rowland's sister.

Also, the character Melinda Plank played that was a "Neurotic, nasty girl," was Mary Stanley.

Debbie in the video's last name is Ness.

Edited by slick jones