Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Does anyone remember that show called Young Americans? They had a girl on there who was passing as a boy, I don' remember the actress' name but I think she was also on The L Word. She was involved with Ian Sommerhalder on YA. Don't think she was transgendered though, just trying to attend an all-boys school iirc.

• Members

Episode descriptions for fist 8 episodes of Season 10:

1001 - What a Girl Wants, Part 1 (7/19)

Holly J is back for her senior year at Degrassi with a mission. President of the student body equals entrance to Yale and Declan's life. But when Sav decides to run against her, HJ will do anything to get votes, no matter how ruthless?

1002 - What a Girl Wants, Part 2 (7/20)

Fiona is doing great after her "break" in the Hamptons... new outlook, new boyfriend,... But when shining knight Bobby turns out to have a few anger issues, will anyone believe that Fiona isn't just being dramatic... again!?

1003 - Breakaway, Part 1 (7/21)

Fiona cannot handle the scrutiny in New York and runs to the only friend she can trust. Holly J and Sav go at it in a debate and Holly J panics.

1004 - Breakaway, Part 2 (7/22)

Sav has a final chance to stand up to his class president supporters about Anya's pregnancy secret...and to his parents about his relationship with Anya. Holly J has to decide if she's willing to risk friendships to get into Yale.

1005 - 99 Problems, Part 1 (7/26)

Riley will do anything to win the QB position on the football team. But when his rival, Drew, threatens to "out" him, Riley is forced to take matters into his own hands. Alli tries out for the Power Squad.

1006 - 99 Problems, Part 2 (7/27)

Riley takes his feud with Drew too far, putting his position on the football team and relationship with Zane in jeopardy. Alli starts a Dance Troupe to rival the Power Squad.

1007 - Better off Alone, Part 1 (7/28)

KC's mom shows up to win back custody but is KC ready to give her a second chance? Clare's new English partner helps her confront her parents' marital problems.

1008 - Better off Alone, Part 2 (7/29)

KC hangs with a tougher crowd to cope with his mom's return. But the mischief he gets into with his new buds may change his life forever. Eli convinces Clare to express her family frustrations through her writing.

http://degrassiblog.com/2010/07/02/breaking-news-degrassi-season-10-episode-descriptions-1001-1008/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oooooooh, okok, I get it now. Yeah, that makes sense as a comedy thing in the movie. I thought it was gonna be a storyline on the show because that would have been absolutely ridick.

Now it sounds kinda funny and I can't wait to see it haha. Those two have never been involved with each other, and they never would have been in high school, but now that they've matured, they'd sorta be a hot pairing.

• Members

WHAAAA?? Imagine the squinty puffy eyes on THAT baby. :ph34r: So when does the movie air and when does the season start? If I jump in and just start watching for this new format I'm going to have to to it all online as I don't have that channel anymore.

• Members

Do you have some kind of on demand service on your TV? We had The-N on digital cable, got rid of digital, but they told us to just keep the box and remote because on demand (and some of the digital channels) are thrown in for free just because. Which I think is fricken sweet, but I digress. IDK if they'll be putting alllll of S10's episodes up on the OD channel, but I would guess/hope so. That's how I plan to watch, at least.

• Members

I have zilch cable at the moment, I guess I'm going to have to log on a week behind like I do with the A&E shows, Intervention, Hoarders... I wanna watch, and I think that circus/carnival promo was well done, artsy while remaining pretty literal and not going over the kiddies' heads.

• Members

I saw the show on MTV this morning, so I guess it's back on their lineup for a while to promote the new season.

They should just put in on like a week-behind schedule on MTV. Not in a primetime slot of anything, just on Saturday mornings or something. It's more appropriate for MTV than it is for what The-N/TEENick is now.

SFK: I started downloading the first season of the junior high years. I'll have to let you know what I think about the old, old school Degrassi!