Fixing the Blog area

juniorz1

• Members

Hey guys- I wanted to re-launch "Return to Santa Barbara" but the blog area is an absolute mess. First of all, I can't even change the date to 2010 in the posts, as it is not an option. But when you go to the blog section, it doesn't list all the blogs separately like it used to. Instead, they're all listed by recent post, without the actual title of the blog being seen half the time.

RTSB was always a blog that I did here on SON and I really don't want to move it to another site, but with the blog section being the way it is, I may have to. I know that blogs are no longer a big trend here on SON but my blog brought you guys lots of hits before and lots of new members. I'd like to try & do that again.

Can someone please help & clean it up over there? I can't re-launch it here if nobody's going to be able to find it. Again, thanks for your help.

• Members

Believe me I've had the same problem. First the images weren't posing and now we can't post entries. I contacted Errol about it and he's going to try to fix it for us asap. In the mean time, the only solution I can offer is if we post in the MySonTV section as a temporarily home for entries. PP returns! I will definitely post the last 7 episodes.

Archived