Leia, I loved that post, especially the first paragraph. :wub:

This is what I read on Wikipedia

Season 1: #2

Season 2: #3

Season 3: #4

Season 4: #4

Season 5: #17

Season 6: #86 :blink:

I think the last season can be explained because the show stopped airing for a good period. I remember thinking it was already off the air and didn't realize the finale was coming until I happened upon it by accident.

Leia, I loved that post, especially the first paragraph. :wub:

Thanks! I respected that ADW handled complex issues like that. I don't think I've seen another show mirror it as an equivalent and it has dawned on me that ADW like The Wire were both so far ahead of their times.

I loved when Rudy crossed over and Denise got jealous bc she liked Whitley more. I liked that story she told her of some snow princess

I didn't know Terri Guaneri was a producer on the show. She was at AW a few years later wasn't she, the year they were disqualified from a Best Writing nomination?
I think they taped at the same studio in New York.

And you mean AW was disqualified from a Best Writing Nod? Do tell.

God, the flamenco dancing opening was the absolute worst.

I loved when Rudy crossed over and Denise got jealous bc she liked Whitley more. I liked that story she told her of some snow princess

Ah yes, Whitley called her "Lillian" (Rudy's midde name).

I love that episode where Vanessa came on and she and her friend lied and said they were French exchange students to get dates with Dwayne and Ron.

They should have made Jaleesa a radical lesbian, I think Dawn could have pulled it off.

Did this show even deal with homosexuality? They did so many issues, I can't remember if they dealt with that one...

Did this show even deal with homosexuality?

Not directly.

The Ice Queen story.

One of the best parts of the 1st season.

Didn't Denise and Martin make an appearance on an episode in one of the latter seasons?

Yep.

Dwayne visited Denise at in NY & got closure then got trapped in a car in a snowstorm with Whitley.

Yep.

Dwayne visited Denise at in NY & got closure then got trapped in a car in a snowstorm with Whitley.

I beleive that happened on the Cosby Show