• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was in the promo clip for season 6 so she will at least be making some appearances. She didnt get much focus in season 4 but from what little I did see, she came across as a nut...lol

<span style="font-size:120%;"> TMZ reports a judge in L.A. County Superior Court signed the quickie divorce decree Thursday morning. In order to get the divorce, Kelsey had to post $2.3 million, which protects Camille's pension rights against any new spouse.

The site reports Kelsey and Camille will work out their property settlement issues at a later date.

The divorce finalization also means the former Frasier star can pursue his plans to wed his girlfriend, flight attendant Kayte Walsh.

Kelsey and Camille, who have two children together, split last year while Camille was filming the hit Bravo reality show.

She has said Kelsey encouraged her to shoot the show so she would be distracted as he romanced another woman.

"I have a great many mixed feelings about today — I'm sad for what was, yet excited for the road ahead," Camille said in a statement. "What I hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children."

The HR

</span>

Edited by Sylph

Camille is laughing all the way to the bank. I hope this new wife fool realizes that he is eventually going to dump her as well probably just as heartless as he dumped Camille.

ETA: How do I embed? After tirelessly trying to do it, I opted to link instead.

You copy the embed code and turn the HTML on (with autolinebreak mode) in Click to configure post options.

Gross... but not surprising. Since I first saw Raquel in Season 4, I knew she would be trouble. Alexa followed in her footsteps in Season 5. Lynne and Frank have no control over those kids, and its sad.

I also clicked around that website - I see that Peggy and Alexis (OC) both are losing their homes. LOL at the last line of that article: The Real Housewives of OC - just like the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, just without all the money. :D

Also saw that NeNe and Star Jones get physical on The Apprentice, and Star even hired guards to keep NeNe away from her. I'm afraid my girl NeNe is going over the deep end. All this negative press about being abusive is going to drive her career and popularity down the drain :( Shame too... because she could be really successful if she kept her attitude in check.

You copy the embed code and turn the HTML on (with autolinebreak mode) in Click to configure post options.

Thanks Sylph!

Phaedra looks good. And it's amazing how polished and more sophisticated she looks outside of the show. For next season they should do a Nene and Phaedra feud with Kim and Phaedra being friends. Kim and Nene is played out and since Phaedra is throwing Kim a baby shower it wont be a manufactured friendship. And how triflin' is Kim? She got 80k and only gave Kandi 4. I'm glad Kandi called her on it.

<object width="400" height="400" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=4657041ec2a2cf53&clipID=1281872"/>'>http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=4657041ec2a2cf53&clipID=1281872"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /> <embed src="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=4657041ec2a2cf53&clipID=1281872" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="400" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> </object>

Why didnt we get any of this NeNe/Phaedra drama on the show? One of the biggest dissapointments is that the editing hyped up a feud between them in the early episodes and it went nowhere. I thought the season wouldlead to a big blowout between them but it ended of with NeNe vs Kim instead. If both women return next season, I hope they are fighting bc Id find that alot more entertaining

I fuckin' LOVE Phaedra! She had me salivating like a fangurl watching the show. Homegirl provided pictures of her Equestrian days LOL! This is how a reunion should be and it's only part one.

Love. Love. Love her. It can't be said enough. I loved her handling Nene and I loved her explanation of race. Should Kim treat Sweetie differently because she's Black. NO. But hell yes it's offensive that she treats her the way she does and she doesn't see the problem with it. Not seeing color my ass. In one of the clips Sweetie was channeling Aunt Jemima with that ridiculous head wrap. I was appalled to hear Big Poppa called her "Black Bitch" on the regular and Kim simply shrugged it off. It's even more ridiculous that Sweetie accepts this treatment from Kim. I hate to say it but I can totally see where Nene is coming from given her explanation. It wasn't even a racial issue for her but a human one. Why Sweetie puts up with that bullshit I'll never know and there isn't enough money in the world to stay in a job where you're being degraded and being talked to like trash. And if Kim is thirty two and Sweetie has been in her employ for the last eleven years, why did she need a P.A at age twenty one?

She and Nene's facial expressions were hilarious. Nene said recently that the women formed alliances for the reunion and quickly apologized for their soundbites before the show. She and Phaedra definitely kept it real while Sheree and Kandi were choosing their words carefully not to offend. This was an entertaining eppy.

I fuckin' LOVE Phaedra! She had me salivating like a fangurl watching the show. Homegirl provided pictures of her Equestrian days LOL! This is how a reunion should be and it's only part one.

Love. Love. Love her. It can't be said enough. I loved her handling Nene and I loved her explanation of race..

YES!!! Phaedra has moved to the top of my favorites list. I love the fact the she backs up what she says.