Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Members
8 hours ago, Cat said:

Well, thank goodness for that. As I've said before, RHONY needs additions, not subtractions. Leah gets a lot of hate here, but who wouldn't want to see her put in her place once and for all? Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Also, these rumors seem suspect to me because Ramona really showed her ass the last two episodes, and not in an entertaining way. Many viewers are also frustrated by Eboni. Bravo knows this. So why focus exclusively on them -- and lose Sonja?? You've got to be kidding me with that.

And then there's Tinsley. I like the girl, I just don't see her as the end-all and be-all of this show. Her stories never really grabbed me and her personality was ok, but she's no heavyweight RH icon. I'm not sure the show can be built around a wispy personality like her's. Now, if you're going to make Mama Dale a cast member/permanent FOH, that may be a different story! 

I still say Dorinda will be back next season.

Bethenny as an EP -- lord. Bravo came crawling back even after she dumped them for HBOMax and Mark Burnett? Her ego is going to be out of control if that's true.

Totally agree. RHONY doesn't need subtractions from the cast. The Achilles heel of this season was the small cast and incredibly limited filming opportunities that felt as organic as a Monsanto pesticide field. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cat

    2937

  • Cheap21

    4255

  • NothinButAttitude

    3527

  • Taoboi

    2583

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
On 8/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, NothinButAttitude said:

That was a LOT. 

Please register in order to view this content

I don't get why Ashley got the heat as she was the person that told Wendy that Gizelle was putting that narrative out there. And Candaice saying she does not spew rumors from the blogs... Girl, stop. You all do. 

 

But Wendy did rip Gizzard a new one. Robyn too. Once again, why was Robyn chiming in? Girl, just sit back and watch the fireworks like Askale, Karen, and Mia did. 

Ashley got exactly what she deserved.  Grown women taking back what someone said?  It's ridiculous!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

 

and of course Candiace was on the verge of tears with her folded tissue

 

Onto BH...GARCELLE!

 

 

Edited by Cheap21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)

HAHAHAHA...they keep trying with this narrative. I can't.

 

 

ETA: Candiace just spilled some tea. Some Michael Darby drama coming...

 

ETA: @Gray Bunny speaking of Wendy showing her real self...wow...she really is hurt....

 

 

Edited by Taoboi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
36 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I dunno: I would not feel bad never seeing (or hearing) Leah McSweeney ever again. She can kick rocks with the quickness IMO.

Agreed.

One of many irksome qualities - She's trying to overturn RHONY by calling out things that are par for the course in Housewives land. Two castmates hate each other but exchange empty pleasantries at a group gathering? That's Housewives 101. Don't be all stank about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Andy said on his radio show that RHONY reunion films tomorrow. Luann is still in Europe and Ramona in Aspen per social media so either they’re posting old stuff or it will be virtual. I’m curious to find out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I dunno: I would not feel bad never seeing (or hearing) Leah McSweeney ever again. She can kick rocks with the quickness IMO.

 

2 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Agreed.

One of many irksome qualities - She's trying to overturn RHONY by calling out things that are par for the course in Housewives land. Two castmates hate each other but exchange empty pleasantries at a group gathering? That's Housewives 101. Don't be all stank about it. 

Lol I just love you guys' visceral dislike of Leah! I guess I was holding out for her getting the Garcelle treatment!

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Andy said on his radio show that RHONY reunion films tomorrow. Luann is still in Europe and Ramona in Aspen per social media so either they’re posting old stuff or it will be virtual. I’m curious to find out. 

Wow! That would be really weird if both those women weren't there! Only Eboni, Sonja and Leah? Suddenly I am having visions of the Dallas reunion.

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 hours ago, Taoboi said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LA DAME HAS LEFT ME WEAK...

 

 

 

I wish I could watch the entire episode because I would love to see how these 3 interact with each other over an extended period. What is abundantly clear from these two clips is just how quick and sparky Karen is in a relatively spontaneous setting. Obviously she is aware what most of the questions will be, but still, she is so  quick-witted, clear and direct in her comebacks. She keeps the topic on Gizelle. I live for it! No-one can hold Gizelle to account quite like Karen. And Giz had a point about Karen gossiping about Michael Darby, etc., although the way I see it, a lot of that has occurred after the Darbys tried to make the Hugers their prime target, right around S2/S3. Then Karen was like, you expose my secrets? I can expose yours.

The interesting thing about these clips is how... good-natured and surprisingly untoxic the Gizelle-Karen interaction was. On the show, Gizelle usually has a face like a smacked behind whenever Karen comes up. It feels similar to the toxic hatred that Rinna and LVP nursed. Here, though, they are listening to each other, responding to each other, trading barbs. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they are enjoying the repartee. It feels like an elegant fencing match, not a brawl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, Cat said:

I wish I could watch the entire episode because I would love to see how these 3 interact with each other over an extended period. What is abundantly clear from these two clips is just how quick and sparky Karen is in a relatively spontaneous setting. Obviously she is aware what most of the questions will be, but still, she is so  quick-witted, clear and direct in her comebacks. She keeps the topic on Gizelle. I live for it! No-one can hold Gizelle to account quite like Karen. And Giz had a point about Karen gossiping about Michael Darby, etc., although the way I see it, a lot of that has occurred after the Darbys tried to make the Hugers their prime target, right around S2/S3. Then Karen was like, you expose my secrets? I can expose yours.

The interesting thing about these clips is how... good-natured and surprisingly untoxic the Gizelle-Karen interaction was. On the show, Gizelle usually has a face like a smacked behind whenever Karen comes up. It feels similar to the toxic hatred that Rinna and LVP nursed. Here, though, they are listening to each other, responding to each other, trading barbs. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they are enjoying the repartee. It feels like an elegant fencing match, not a brawl.

I thought you described it beautifully.

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

It also shows for all the drama going down right now on POTOMAC, they do appear to have mended their friendship. It will be nice to see on the show if true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Gizelle and Karen are the most fulfilling rivalry in HW history IMO. Very evenly matched in terms of the back and forth but it never goes totally off the rails. I never fear that either will be completely obliterated by the other, but a lot of their blows do land.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Karen and Gizelle have had a long time friendship.  And Karen has said she likes Gizelle...and I think Karen is someone who will ignore you if she doesnt like you.  She never ignores Gizelle and vice versa.

And regarding NY, Leah has had 2 seasons and she hasn't proved why she should he there..so she can go.  Now I get why OC drops lots of their housewives after a shaky 1st season...because they tend not to improve, but get worse with time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Community Activity

    1. 348

      Texas!

    2. 692

      "Secret Storm" memories.

    3. 3,887

      Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

    4. 3,702

      Soap Hoppers --The Soap Actors And Roles Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy