Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Members
16 minutes ago, j swift said:

Here's my theory (based on absolutely no evidence, but when did that stop anyone on the internet), the story notes that she co-produced Big Shot with her own production company and she recently changed podcast networks to iheart radio. 

 

So, I think:

 

(1) she found out that producing less than 10 episodes of reality TV is not that difficult to do on your own, she can sell it and keep all of the profits for herself,

 

(2) MGM was recently acquired by Amazon which may effect the distribution of her show to Netflix,

 

(3) iheart media already owns a lot of tv production firms so she may be able to get a larger cut when she produces her next show.

 

That's an astute take. Bethenny's M.O. is more control, not less, and she probably has an Apprentice-style show waiting to be retooled. Perhaps one that will focus on promoting her new wine brand  Wines by Wives   Vanderpump Rosé   Forever Young.

 

19 minutes ago, j swift said:

Thankfully, unlike Robyn's hats, Karen didn't get cut out of the pictures this time

Please register in order to view this content

 

Nope. She got front and centre behind Telfar!

 

I always thought Robyn keeping the other pics but cutting out Karen alone was purposely spiteful.

 

24 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

 

SONJA/EBONI. Sonja came across so well. But I'm loving how their friendship is growing. Eboni telling her that she is special to her face. Lord, I had tears. To see someone focus on Sonja. To care about Sonja. To make Sonja feel important. And now she wants to play matchmaker. I was like GUUUURRRRL!!! I was happy that Sonja was open to that since in the past Sonja always reacts badly. And I loved that Sonja was there for the Lu/Eboni conversation to make sure that people heard Eboni. Speaking of...

 

 

Didn't you just love their scenes with each other? I was kind of in tears too and Sonja looked so moved, she may have been fighting a couple back herself. I hope this matchmaker idea works out and Sonja doesn't get crazy drunk and lash out at Eboni, that's all! I don't want her to mess up this budding friendship.

 

And IA even though Heather was a little cringe in her 'Look what an ally I am' moments with Eboni (it felt almost like one-upping at one point), the fact is Heather actively brokered the peace between Eboni and Luann and made everyone sit down together to reach it. Without that meeting, Lu and Eboni could never have had that (I believe) genuine moment on the beach.

 

I also want to point out that Heather is unfazed under pressure. She did not flinch one inch when Leah threw the flowers at her and went nuts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cat

    2892

  • Cheap21

    4237

  • NothinButAttitude

    3518

  • Taoboi

    2544

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
2 minutes ago, Cat said:

 

That's an astute take. Bethenny's M.O. is more control, not less, and she probably has an Apprentice-style show waiting to be retooled. Perhaps one that will focus on promoting her new wine brand  Wines by Wives   Vanderpump Rosé   Forever Young.

 

 

Nope. She got front and centre behind Telfar!

 

I always thought Robyn keeping the other pics but cutting out Karen alone was purposely spiteful.

 

 

Didn't you just love their scenes with each other? I was kind of in tears too and Sonja looked so moved, she may have been fighting a couple back herself. I hope this matchmaker idea works out and Sonja doesn't get crazy drunk and lash out at Eboni, that's all! I don't want her to mess up this budding friendship.

 

And IA even though Heather was a little cringe in her 'Look what an ally I am' moments with Eboni (it felt almost like one-upping at one point), the fact is Heather actively brokered the peace between Eboni and Luann and made everyone sit down together to reach it. Without that meeting, Lu and Eboni could never have had that (I believe) genuine moment on the beach.

 

I also want to point out that Heather is unfazed under pressure. She did not flinch one inch when Leah threw the flowers at her and went nuts.

Most definitely moved as well. I wondered how long it has been since Sonja heard that. And I worry like you  that that will happen between the two of them. One of the best (Garcelle and Sutton being another) organic friendship I've seen on these shows lately. 

 

I also agree. I don't think Eboni and Lu would have moved past it if Heather had not been there actively making them talk through it. 

 

Same. Another reason I loved Heather this episode was her ability to be unbothered by Hurricane Leah. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Cat said:

 

True. A lot may also depend on Brynn's schooling and the shared custody agreement with Hoppy. 

 

Thank f**k that divorce is finalized; she was trapped for so friggin' long.

 

1 hour ago, Cat said:

I hope that even if she does move to Boston (my adopted hometown once upon a time), she keeps the Bridgehampton house -- it's an incredible property and where she and her daughter lived during lockdown.

 

I keep trying to go into town to see if I can catch Bethenny (I live outside of Boston), but, never have been able to! As for the house in Bridgehampton, I doubt she would get rid of it.

 

53 minutes ago, j swift said:

Here's my theory (based on absolutely no evidence, but when did that stop anyone on the internet), the story notes that she co-produced Big Shot with her own production company and she recently changed podcast networks to iheart radio. 

 

So, I think:

 

(1) she found out that producing less than 10 episodes of reality TV is not that difficult to do on your own, she can sell it and keep all of the profits for herself,

 

(2) MGM was recently acquired by Amazon which may effect the distribution of her show to Netflix,

 

(3) iheart media already owns a lot of tv production firms so she may be able to get a larger cut when she produces her next show.

 

True. This could be. Also, just a correction: The Big Shot was on HBO Max and not Netflix. Either way, I'm fairly certain The Big Shot was a success, and I know she did say she's focused on her podcast right now, through iHeartRadio Media.

 

She also remarked she misses the funny parts of RHONY, but does not miss the drama, so that alone makes me feel like a return won't be happening, even though she said she loves where she came from.

 

57 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Heck, even Eboni is getting into the rhythm of how the ladies fight and make up and then start up again per her conversation with Lu in aftermath of last week. 

 

Eboni is definitely getting the flow of how things are working, but, her looks and words re-Luann on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen spoke volumes to me.

I do think Luann is playing face for the camera right now, especially with her confessionals. The reunion will be interesting to watch.

 

59 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Lord I agree with the rest of you. Last week I felt how Leah was feeling with her grandmother. But if Eboni has stuff with her grandmother and she is keeping a stiff upper lip, I would think Leah could be the same. Especially since she has support in Eboni and the girls. If it was too much, I feel that I would be going to my grandmother's side as well, not making excuses about 'there are so many family members there already.' And...? You push them out of the way or be as overdramatic as she was being in this episode. She was totally killing the vibe. 

 

I think Leah just can't handle being around the women, having the discussions they're having right now, because it is genuinely not where her mindset is. When she was off, alone, with Luann, she seemed genuinely fine with her hoola-hooping.

I do believe there is more going on that we're not being told, re-Leah's grandmother's death, and it's translating poorly each episode.

 

1 hour ago, Taoboi said:

SONJA/EBONI. Sonja came across so well. But I'm loving how their friendship is growing. Eboni telling her that she is special to her face. Lord, I had tears. To see someone focus on Sonja. To care about Sonja. To make Sonja feel important. And now she wants to play matchmaker. I was like GUUUURRRRL!!! I was happy that Sonja was open to that since in the past Sonja always reacts badly. And I loved that Sonja was there for the Lu/Eboni conversation to make sure that people heard Eboni. Speaking of...

 

The Ebonja pairing is what I am LOVING! Eboni was giving her compliments and praise, and took it upon herself to try and find Sonja some true happiness in the love department.

She's done in such a short-span of time, and all Luann could do was bring a guitar player that even I could tell was NOT Sonja's type.. and that Ramona was ready to go psycho over.

 

1 hour ago, Taoboi said:

EBONI. Messy with that Leah/Heather mess. But I understand why.

 

I don't think Eboni did it with malice. But, like Eboni even stated after-the-fact, she should've gone at it from a different kind of angle, by involving her own feelings into the mix, and not making it about what Heather said, with Eboni's feelings and points as secondary.

 

1 hour ago, Taoboi said:

The TBC...so is that it? Next week sounds like Leah will up and leave with no physical drama between her and Heather. Things to make you go hmmm. Dorinda style cover-up?

 

From what I read and recall, there is more coming with Heather vs. Leah... this was only the warm up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cat said:

RHOP x Telfar:

 

 

 

Oh I *love* this! LOL The Grande Dame right by his side. Ashley looking fabulous.  Robyn looks lost, LOL. Gizelle is blurry and airbrushed in both shots. 

 

I am glad to see more love being given to POTOMAC. 

 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Gizelle is blurry and airbrushed in both shots. 


I know, right? I mean, I know that blonde hair is yikes but for all the things one can say about Gizelle, that's one beautiful woman so that is surprising to me.

I guess Telfar ain't a fan, like ya'll lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

Please register in order to view this content

 

Dont like her

While I find her feud with Sutton hilarious, I do agree that she is purposely making it a thing. You can’t convince me that her being best friends with Teddi didn’t cause this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Ya, Crystal seems really mean girl.  I like parts of her, but I equally get bad vibes.  But in her defense, Sutton WAS acting like a freakout.  Which sucks, because I really wanna like her, but I get major Karen vibes.

 

I wonder why Crystal joined the show?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 minutes ago, Chris B said:

While I find her feud with Sutton hilarious, I do agree that she is purposely making it a thing. You can’t convince me that her being best friends with Teddi didn’t cause this. 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
24 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:


I know, right? I mean, I know that blonde hair is yikes but for all the things one can say about Gizelle, that's one beautiful woman so that is surprising to me.

I guess Telfar ain't a fan, like ya'll lol

 

It's surprising to me actually because whatever one says or thinks about Gizelle, she essentially represents the show and is sent to various news outlets by Bravo to promote it. I suspect the photo layout in In Style might more than 3 little photos. We may see more of Gizelle in another shot.

 

Also I suspect the reason Gizelle is in the back of the first shot is because her foot is in a cast (see the exercise pic). She is quoted in the article as being a big, big fan of his bags, so I doubt he dislikes her!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
43 minutes ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

Ya, Crystal seems really mean girl.  I like parts of her, but I equally get bad vibes.  But in her defense, Sutton WAS acting like a freakout.  Which sucks, because I really wanna like her, but I get major Karen vibes.

 

I wonder why Crystal joined the show?

Her husband's trying to get rid of her. Isnt that the story for alot of them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

@FrenchBug82 Another pic from the shoot coming out -- Robyn posted this one on her IG, and Gizelle is front and centre and looking good.

 

Honestly, the more I see of this shoot, the more messy it looks. This below is the best shot thus far. The others look awkward (the High Kick pic, Giz/Tel/Cand in Static Exercise Pose), and that group header, yikes. That one is a whole mess. Everybody looks photoshopped in.

 

Still, I'm pleased Telfar is a fan and wanted the RHOP in his campaign!

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Community Activity

    1. 34,079

      Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

    2. 4,589

      Daily Hotness

    3. 2,900

      Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

    4. 286

      General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy