Jump to content

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted (edited)

@FrenchBug82 It almost felt like Garcelle was prodding Rinna to admit on camera that she had basically sold out her personal relationships for a TV show. There was a second where Rinna raised her voice and the talking doll almost came alive.

 

I sometimes wonder if Rinna would have turned on Eileen had she stayed on the show. Probably. 

 

@Taoboi the fact that she's singing Feelin' Jovani in that gif as she dances is what gets me! I didn't know Ramona was a fan of Luann's discography.

 

Come to the dark side @Faulkner !

 

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cat

    2793

  • Cheap21

    4221

  • NothinButAttitude

    3502

  • Taoboi

    2444

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
2 hours ago, Cat said:

@Taoboi Eboni whetting our appetite for the next few episodes 

 

And ooooof! Juicy RHOBH clip! Garcelle holds Rinna's feet to the fire! "I'm not going to disagree." I'd be stunned if Rinna had any friends left in LA.

 

 

Eboni's statement...it sounds so good. 

 

Get her Garcelle! "I don't disagree." - that is some elegant truth bombing right there.

 

Rinna knows she looked terrible last season and while I think she's fully onboard with selling her soul and selling out her friendships for a buck and some extra minutes of fame I have to wonder if her QVC business, her real bread and butter, hasn't suffered...right now a quick perusal of her QVC line shows that everything is 50% discounted... 

 

11 minutes ago, Cat said:

@FrenchBug82 It almost felt like Garcelle was prodding Rinna to admit on camera that she had basically sold out her personal relationships for a TV show. There was a second where Rinna raised her voice and the talking doll almost came alive.

 

I sometimes wonder if Rinna would have turned on Eileen had she stayed on the show. Probably. 

 

@Taoboi the fact that she's singing Feelin' Jovani in that gif as she dances is what gets me! I didn't know Ramona was a fan of Luann's discography.

 

Come to the dark side @Faulkner !

 

 

That is such a hard one because Rinna and Eileen were so loyal to each other and had 30 years of history...but I can see the betrayal coming if Rinna felt it was necessary. "OWN IT, Eileen!" she'd bellow as Eileen would wipe away tears on the patio of her eclectically decorated Malibu home... 

 

38 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Ugh. Don’t make me have to watch this damn show…

 

I'm 100% on board with BH and I quietly resent myself for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Denise and Rinna were friends for years...so I have no doubt she would have gone for Eileen.  Eileen was smart to leave when she did.

 

Let's see if Garcelle will avoid the season 2 curse.  Probably will since Erika's skeletons are exposed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

I'm 100% on board with BH and I quietly resent myself for it. 

 

37 minutes ago, Cat said:

Come to the dark side @Faulkner !

These women are SO unlikable.  Watching just gets my blood pressure up…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Woooow! Garcelle is the first woman on this show to make Rinna nervous! She *knows* what she did was dark and wrong and I love that Garcelle held her feet to the fire. Like she said, how does Garcelle know she wouldn’t turn on her like that? 

Garcelle is about to give us everything we want! I can feel it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Thank God for Garcelle! I hope she keeps her foot firmly planted on Rinna's neck. 

 

And these women better come to learn that Rinna is NO ONES friend. If she could turn on LVP and Denise, both who were longstanding friends prior to BH, she'll do it to anyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Soaplovers said:

Eileen was smart to leave when she did.

 

I think we are underestimating that factor. Eileen *was* smart. She got what she wanted out of the show, whatever that was, but she knew not to overstay her welcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
21 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:

 

I think we are underestimating that factor. Eileen *was* smart. She got what she wanted out of the show, whatever that was, but she knew not to overstay her welcome.

 

I don't know... I think Eileen would could back quickly if Bravo wanted to bring her back full-time.

 

To me, Eileen really on served her purpose on s5. Her other 2 seasons were duds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
27 minutes ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

I don't know... I think Eileen would could back quickly if Bravo wanted to bring her back full-time.

 

To me, Eileen really on served her purpose on s5. Her other 2 seasons were duds. 

Yeah I thought she was great season 5 and then downhill from There.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
53 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Yeah I thought she was great season 5 and then downhill from There.

 

I am not arguing this. Actually that's part of what I am saying: she knew that if she was boring, the only way for producers to make her interesting would be to a petty fight with others and as we were discussing, some housewives would be more than happy to indulge.

So she was smart to get out when she did instead of trying to squeeze that fruit much longer.


And I doubt she'd be back. She seems to really want to do nothing right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

RHONY

 

I find it funny that we hear Leah call Heather a Karen in the trailer, but isn’t that how SHE is acting? She’s judging everybody and trying so hard to have a problem with somebody that she’s the one coming off like a Debbie Downer. The look on Eboni’s face as she ruined the winery trip going in on Ramona was everything! The reason nobody is backing you up is because nobody cares! Chill out and have a good time! 
 

Other than Leah killing the mood I did enjoy this episode. I enjoy Ramona and Eboni getting along and Sonja was amazing! I don’t know what is going on with her, but she’s giving me life this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

Eboni's statement...it sounds so good. 

 

Get her Garcelle! "I don't disagree." - that is some elegant truth bombing right there.

 

Rinna knows she looked terrible last season and while I think she's fully onboard with selling her soul and selling out her friendships for a buck and some extra minutes of fame I have to wonder if her QVC business, her real bread and butter, hasn't suffered...right now a quick perusal of her QVC line shows that everything is 50% discounted... 

 

 

That is such a hard one because Rinna and Eileen were so loyal to each other and had 30 years of history...but I can see the betrayal coming if Rinna felt it was necessary. "OWN IT, Eileen!" she'd bellow as Eileen would wipe away tears on the patio of her eclectically decorated Malibu home... 

 

 

I'm 100% on board with BH and I quietly resent myself for it. 

 

Interesting tidbit about her QVC dusters being discounted. In the past year or so, Rinna has subtly indicated some discontent with Bravo, and TBH I wasn't sure why. After all, they got rid of her arch-enemy LVP, and she & Erika have the rest of the cast (with the possible exception of Garcelle) running scared. Honestly surprised she didn't join All-Stars to cement her place in the RH canon. This QVC thing might explain why... BH isn't bringing in the dividends Rinna anticipated. (Certainly I haven't seen her crotchlings' 'fashion line' anywhere).

 

And @Faulkner I resent myself for it as well! It feels like I'm supporting Evil by watching, lol (OK, that may be a bit much, but anyway). I hope Garcelle and Sutton won't put up with the spidery machinations, and that the jig may be up for some of these women.

 

Andy once told Rinna she was "very Marco Rubio in her talking points" and it's still an apt description. Like those kind of politicians, Rinna doesn't seem to believe in anything she says, and is consequently shameless in the stuff she puts out there. Honestly, Rinna and Erika have morphed into their TV personas: terrifying, glossy holograms, parroting a lot of empty words.

 

13 hours ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

I don't know... I think Eileen would could back quickly if Bravo wanted to bring her back full-time.

 

To me, Eileen really on served her purpose on s5. Her other 2 seasons were duds. 

 

S6 Eileen became a tits-on-an-ant nag. I actually liked her more S7 -- except for the way she backed Rinna in all things. It slipped under the radar at the time, but the way Rinna treated a vulnerable Eden (drawing her in, winding her up, using her as a pawn, then gaslighting and abandoning her) was beyond the pale. I would have expected someone as empathetic as Eileen to not be OK with this, but instead she brutally shut down Eden's ability to verbalise any of this at reunion. Don't get me started on the hall-pass she gave Rinna to harass Kim for years.

 

I would have been OK with Eileen staying on the show during that dud of a S8, though. 

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy