Jump to content

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Recommended Posts

Dallas:

 

Kary and Brandi filmed the reunion virtually because Kary has covid..and Brandi sat next to her on the plane.  

 

Silver lining is Andy can mute them:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cheap21

    4186

  • NothinButAttitude

    3475

  • Cat

    2630

  • Taoboi

    2291

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

If there hadn't been a Covid test, I would have naturally assumed that Brandi and Kary were too cowardly to face the other women at reunion and made up an excuse. But OF COURSE Kary got Covid and potentially infected half a plane of people. She seems very careless of anyone's needs other than her own. 

 

Moments like this, below, make me lowkey love Marlo:

 

19 hours ago, Taoboi said:

DEAD.

 

 

 

Twitter seems to be celebrating the fact that ratings for LVP's are not very high. I hope she has other irons in the fire. I saw the first episode and it was fine. An easy 20 mins.

Edited by Cat
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cat said:

If there hadn't been a Covid test, I would have naturally assumed that Brandi and Kary were too cowardly to face the other women at reunion and made up an excuse. But OF COURSE Kary got Covid and potentially infected half a plane of people. She seems very careless of anyone's needs other than her own. 

 

Moments like this, below, make me lowkey love Marlo:

 

 

Twitter seems to be celebrating the fact that ratings for LVP's are not very high. I hope she has other irons in the fire. I saw the first episode and it was fine. An easy 20 mins.

I am shocked at you.  LVP is cohosting that new dog show with Rebel Wilson, has VPD still in the works, and at least has one more project in the works I believe if memory serves. And VPR is still in the air...especially now that Kandi is about to start filming that OLG spinoff show. It's why I had to post that tweet. No matter how things go, LVP STAYS hustling. Kyle could NEVER. 

 

And Andy Cokehead's ratings are not much better at times so Twitter can stay pressed.

Please register in order to view this content
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah...that's vague.

 

I know it had been announced that she was leaving at the end of the season they are about to film for sure. Since it is not clarifying that fact, I'll wait until this film brunch he mentioned to see if she is leaving pre-filming or is it she is still leaving at the end of the season, but will be filming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I am shocked at you.  LVP is cohosting that new dog show with Rebel Wilson, has VPD still in the works, and at least has one more project in the works I believe if memory serves. And VPR is still in the air...especially now that Kandi is about to start filming that OLG spinoff show. It's why I had to post that tweet. No matter how things go, LVP STAYS hustling. Kyle could NEVER. 

 

And Andy Cokehead's ratings are not much better at times so Twitter can stay pressed.

Please register in order to view this content
 

I know! I didn't understand the crowing about those ratings. On E! those numbers might be mid-range. The reality show Andy was hosting on E! got similar ratings. I just didn't understand the gleeful reaction on Twitter. And the fact that we regularly get news of LVP's new projects is testament to her ability to pivot.

 

37 minutes ago, NothinButAttitude said:

Gina is out, y'all!!! 

 

 

 

I cannot tell you how shocked I am by this news. Gina IS the RHOMelbourne as far as I'm concerned. I mean, obviously Janet, Lydia and Gamble are absolutely central to the show, too, but with one person missing from the Core 4, and that person being Gina...? She is the Energy. This is seismic. I fervently hope this is not true. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so devastated by the Giner news, I must immediately share iconic Gina clips:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cat said:

I know! I didn't understand the crowing about those ratings. On E! those numbers might be mid-range. The reality show Andy was hosting on E! got similar ratings. I just didn't understand the gleeful reaction on Twitter. And the fact that we regularly get news of LVP's new projects is testament to her ability to pivot.

 

 

I cannot tell you how shocked I am by this news. Gina IS the RHOMelbourne as far as I'm concerned. I mean, obviously Janet, Lydia and Gamble are absolutely central to the show, too, but with one person missing from the Core 4, and that person being Gina...? She is the Energy. This is seismic. I fervently hope this is not true. 

THANK YOU!!!! Andy's own E show had same ratings. Yeah...I really don't hear much from E anymore except for Red Carpet coverage and the occasional SATC episode so who is E in this landscape of television now? Twitter can have several seats. 

 

And because I know you will like this tea

Please register in order to view this content
 sounds like regardless of the covid drama, LeeAndra DID NOT let Brandi off the hook at the reunion and held her feet to the fire...or folded chair. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

And since it appears to be gaining some attention...

 

...REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NASHVILLE?

This I don’t believe. Just because Bravo is filming a show there doesn’t mean it’s Housewives and I kinda hope it isn’t. 
 

Also, re: Johannesburg, I believe Brinette that there is more to the story and also I do think after time to cool off and investigate, the show will continue. Christal has a history and I can’t believe her version of events without knowing the full picture. To date she’s the only one who has been physical with anybody so I don’t doubt she somehow caused it. 
 

In regards to the RHOM news, I refuse to accept it until it’s announced! I can’t imagine that show without Gina. She is their Teresa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chris B said:

This I don’t believe. Just because Bravo is filming a show there doesn’t mean it’s Housewives and I kinda hope it isn’t. 

 

I think that seeing as there is a going to be a "Real Housewives" network on Peacock, I can see them doing more cities specifically for the app. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy