• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And now it is starting to be confirmed about Brandi leaving.

@NothinButAttitudemy cousin and friend are tagging me online to say the same. I'm an hour out I believe. Can't wait!!!

Oh, how I miss La Dame...and go to see them getting along...

33 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

And now it is starting to be confirmed about Brandi leaving.

I just saw the report and yay! I am glad she is leaving. I hope Stephanie bows out behind her b/c that'll mean she'll no longer have Brandi to cover her a**. Her true side will start to seep out. 

Brandi leaving will hopefully open the door to Dallas getting a much needed reboot like Miami did back in season 2. 

Even though I f-cking hate Dollar Tree Kary, keep her (as we need a villain), D'Andra, Kameron, Steph, and Tiffany. Bring back Cary Deuber and bring on Claudia Jordan and another Black housewife and go from there. 

1 minute ago, NothinButAttitude said:

I just saw the report and yay! I am glad she is leaving. I hope Stephanie bows out behind her b/c that'll mean she'll no longer have Brandi to cover her a**. Her true side will start to seep out. 

Brandi leaving will hopefully open the door to Dallas getting a much needed reboot like Miami did back in season 2. 

Even though I f-cking hate Dollar Tree Kary, keep her (as we need a villain), D'Andra, Kameron, Steph, and Tiffany. Bring back Cary Deuber and bring on Claudia Jordan and another Black housewife and go from there. 

Now Stephanie's true self is already doing that.  

In any case WE WON!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

I do love that people are campaigning for black housewives. I remember hearing that some had tested or at least been filmed so it would be the way to go. 

1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

Now Stephanie's true self is already doing that.  

In any case WE WON!!!!

I do love that people are campaigning for black housewives. I remember hearing that some had tested or at least been filmed so it would be the way to go. 

Well if Dallas get renewed and the cast appeals to me, I'll come back and watch full-time. As of now, I am not supporting anything with Brandi on it and I mean it. 

I did it with the OC (with Kelly) and I am doing it here. I'm tired of investing in shows with blatant a** racist pocketing my money. 

45 minutes ago, NothinButAttitude said:

Well if Dallas get renewed and the cast appeals to me, I'll come back and watch full-time. As of now, I am not supporting anything with Brandi on it and I mean it. 

I did it with the OC (with Kelly) and I am doing it here. I'm tired of investing in shows with blatant a** racist pocketing my money. 

Understood.

RHOA

Yeah, I'll say this much.

THAT was GREAT TV. Start to finish.

Since I'm watching through other means, I'll be rewatching later when my tv system is back up...and probably much more sober. 

I was not at all ready for THAT. 

14 hours ago, Taoboi said:

@NothinButAttitudemy cousin and friend are tagging me online to say the same. I'm an hour out I believe. Can't wait!!!

I normally don't watch these types of shows with castmembers watching and reacting, but I'm totally watching this one with the Grande Dame & Ashley. Boy, have they come a long way! 

RHOA

Thank you Kenya for saving this season! Had it not been for her, the girls would have swept way there night of fun and there would have been nothing to talk about but Kenya made it a much needed storyline and we all got life from it. BEST episode of the season and hopefully this was the jolt it needed to take us to finale

BH

Rinna looks good here in her new confessional look

Edited by Cheap21

Stephanie without Brandi would be interesting to see.  So let's see how she does on her own.  

Dallas needs a better villainess than Kary.  Or how about this...no villainess?

4 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

I normally don't watch these types of shows with castmembers watching and reacting, but I'm totally watching this one with the Grande Dame & Ashley. Boy, have they come a long way! 

I agree. They really have.

3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

RHOA

Thank you Kenya for saving this season! Had it not been for her, the girls would have swept way there night of fun and there would have been nothing to talk about but Kenya made it a much needed storyline and we all got life from it. BEST episode of the season and hopefully this was the jolt it needed to take us to finale

BH

Rinna looks good here in her new confessional look

Suuuuure did. And I WILL be rewatching when I get time now that my tv system is back on.

2 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Stephanie without Brandi would be interesting to see.  So let's see how she does on her own.  

Dallas needs a better villainess than Kary.  Or how about this...no villainess?

+ 1.

And if Dallas even needs one, SHE would not be my piece either. But I am bias. 

On 2/22/2021 at 2:56 AM, Taoboi said:

On 2/22/2021 at 5:54 PM, Gray Bunny said:

Karen & Ashley kiki-ing is a MOOD. And just like that, I am missing Potomac and hoping for a friendship to flourish between these two! 

With Monique gone (and Gizelle, Robyn and Candiace now allied together in hatred of Monique and Karen), it makes too much sense for KAshley not to have an alliance. Ashley was giving La Dame the compliments and turning on the charm.

Edited by Cat

BIG bump in viewership for RHOA’s Sunday episode unsurprisingly. Similar to how BH jumped when the Denise story took flight.

17 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

BIG bump in viewership for RHOA’s Sunday episode unsurprisingly. Similar to how BH jumped when the Denise story took flight.

Really? What are they normally pulling in nowadays? I see on Showbuzz Daily their total viewership at 1.4 million. That's actually kinda sad. I didn't realize their highest rated Housewives (or second highest, if Beverly Hills is No. 1 now) are a far cry away from even 2 million anymore... 

If Housewives are modern day Soap Operas, they've hit the late 90's/early 00's era.

8 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Really? What are they normally pulling in nowadays? I see on Showbuzz Daily their total viewership at 1.4 million. That's actually kinda sad. I didn't realize their highest rated Housewives (or second highest, if Beverly Hills is No. 1 now) are a far cry away from even 2 million anymore... 

If Housewives are modern day Soap Operas, they've hit the late 90's/early 00's era.

The demo number went up 0.16, which is about 44 percent.