Jump to content

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Recommended Posts



  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cheap21

    4143

  • NothinButAttitude

    3458

  • Cat

    2551

  • Taoboi

    2180

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And now it is starting to be confirmed about Brandi leaving.

 

@NothinButAttitudemy cousin and friend are tagging me online to say the same. I'm an hour out I believe. Can't wait!!!

Oh, how I miss La Dame...and go to see them getting along...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

And now it is starting to be confirmed about Brandi leaving.

 

I just saw the report and yay! I am glad she is leaving. I hope Stephanie bows out behind her b/c that'll mean she'll no longer have Brandi to cover her a**. Her true side will start to seep out. 

 

Brandi leaving will hopefully open the door to Dallas getting a much needed reboot like Miami did back in season 2. 

 

Even though I f-cking hate Dollar Tree Kary, keep her (as we need a villain), D'Andra, Kameron, Steph, and Tiffany. Bring back Cary Deuber and bring on Claudia Jordan and another Black housewife and go from there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

I just saw the report and yay! I am glad she is leaving. I hope Stephanie bows out behind her b/c that'll mean she'll no longer have Brandi to cover her a**. Her true side will start to seep out. 

 

Brandi leaving will hopefully open the door to Dallas getting a much needed reboot like Miami did back in season 2. 

 

Even though I f-cking hate Dollar Tree Kary, keep her (as we need a villain), D'Andra, Kameron, Steph, and Tiffany. Bring back Cary Deuber and bring on Claudia Jordan and another Black housewife and go from there. 

Now Stephanie's true self is already doing that.  

 

In any case WE WON!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

 

I do love that people are campaigning for black housewives. I remember hearing that some had tested or at least been filmed so it would be the way to go. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

Now Stephanie's true self is already doing that.  

 

In any case WE WON!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

 

I do love that people are campaigning for black housewives. I remember hearing that some had tested or at least been filmed so it would be the way to go. 

 

Well if Dallas get renewed and the cast appeals to me, I'll come back and watch full-time. As of now, I am not supporting anything with Brandi on it and I mean it. 

 

I did it with the OC (with Kelly) and I am doing it here. I'm tired of investing in shows with blatant a** racist pocketing my money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

Well if Dallas get renewed and the cast appeals to me, I'll come back and watch full-time. As of now, I am not supporting anything with Brandi on it and I mean it. 

 

I did it with the OC (with Kelly) and I am doing it here. I'm tired of investing in shows with blatant a** racist pocketing my money. 

Understood.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RHOA

 

Yeah, I'll say this much.

 

THAT was GREAT TV. Start to finish.

 

Since I'm watching through other means, I'll be rewatching later when my tv system is back up...and probably much more sober. 

 

I was not at all ready for THAT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Taoboi said:

 

 

@NothinButAttitudemy cousin and friend are tagging me online to say the same. I'm an hour out I believe. Can't wait!!!

Oh, how I miss La Dame...and go to see them getting along...

 

 

 

I normally don't watch these types of shows with castmembers watching and reacting, but I'm totally watching this one with the Grande Dame & Ashley. Boy, have they come a long way! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RHOA

Thank you Kenya for saving this season! Had it not been for her, the girls would have swept way there night of fun and there would have been nothing to talk about but Kenya made it a much needed storyline and we all got life from it. BEST episode of the season and hopefully this was the jolt it needed to take us to finale

 

BH

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

Rinna looks good here in her new confessional look

Edited by Cheap21
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stephanie without Brandi would be interesting to see.  So let's see how she does on her own.  

 

Dallas needs a better villainess than Kary.  Or how about this...no villainess?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

I normally don't watch these types of shows with castmembers watching and reacting, but I'm totally watching this one with the Grande Dame & Ashley. Boy, have they come a long way! 

I agree. They really have.

 

3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

RHOA

Thank you Kenya for saving this season! Had it not been for her, the girls would have swept way there night of fun and there would have been nothing to talk about but Kenya made it a much needed storyline and we all got life from it. BEST episode of the season and hopefully this was the jolt it needed to take us to finale

 

BH

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

Rinna looks good here in her new confessional look

Suuuuure did. And I WILL be rewatching when I get time now that my tv system is back on.

 

2 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Stephanie without Brandi would be interesting to see.  So let's see how she does on her own.  

 

Dallas needs a better villainess than Kary.  Or how about this...no villainess?

+ 1.

 

And if Dallas even needs one, SHE would not be my piece either. But I am bias. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 2:56 AM, Taoboi said:

Oh, how I miss La Dame...and go to see them getting along...

 

 

 

On 2/22/2021 at 5:54 PM, Gray Bunny said:

 

I normally don't watch these types of shows with castmembers watching and reacting, but I'm totally watching this one with the Grande Dame & Ashley. Boy, have they come a long way! 

 

Karen & Ashley kiki-ing is a MOOD. And just like that, I am missing Potomac and hoping for a friendship to flourish between these two! 

 

With Monique gone (and Gizelle, Robyn and Candiace now allied together in hatred of Monique and Karen), it makes too much sense for KAshley not to have an alliance. Ashley was giving La Dame the compliments and turning on the charm.

Edited by Cat
Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG bump in viewership for RHOA’s Sunday episode unsurprisingly. Similar to how BH jumped when the Denise story took flight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

BIG bump in viewership for RHOA’s Sunday episode unsurprisingly. Similar to how BH jumped when the Denise story took flight.

 

Really? What are they normally pulling in nowadays? I see on Showbuzz Daily their total viewership at 1.4 million. That's actually kinda sad. I didn't realize their highest rated Housewives (or second highest, if Beverly Hills is No. 1 now) are a far cry away from even 2 million anymore... 

 

If Housewives are modern day Soap Operas, they've hit the late 90's/early 00's era.

Please register in order to view this content

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

Really? What are they normally pulling in nowadays? I see on Showbuzz Daily their total viewership at 1.4 million. That's actually kinda sad. I didn't realize their highest rated Housewives (or second highest, if Beverly Hills is No. 1 now) are a far cry away from even 2 million anymore... 

 

If Housewives are modern day Soap Operas, they've hit the late 90's/early 00's era.

Please register in order to view this content

The demo number went up 0.16, which is about 44 percent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Soap Opera Network Community? Tell a friend!
  • Posts

    • First...*waves @Mr. Vixen* and congrats on the next book.   I think...it's Brenda so what could go wrong? Please register in order to view this content   But seriously, it is a great concept. And ohhh how my mind sees so many angles and what you wrote. I would love to see a series like this.   As for me...I might have to chew on what I would do as a spinoff for a spell...:) 
    • Would these rather creepy drawings entice you to devote 1 hr each morning to 2 new soaps?
    • RHOD   Now that was much, much better.   So clearly for me, it had to be who was spotlighted. For the last few episodes, the focus has been on Brandi, Kary, and Stephanie with LeeAndra, Tiffany, and Kameron getting moments here and there, but most in the background. This episode was the end of the Oaklahoma trip and heading back to Dallas. Once there, the show shifted to individual scenes so it was only natural that it shifted since the stronger people with individual scenes (and are still somewhat likeable) are LeeAndra, Tiffany, and Kameron. And I liked all of them. And ooooo at the next leg of the LeeAndra family drama. I keep saying...she's so what soap opera heroines are made of. And as usual...the next nugget she gave in the saga of her vs her brother produced new questions. Hopefully, the answers will start to be revealed as LeeAndra goes to meet with her mother-in-law next week.    Meanwhile, the trip started boring AF. But it ended in a good place I felt. The highlight for me was Tiffany, Kameron, and Brandi (yes, I said Brandi) performing the Bend and Snap from LEGALLY BLONDE as their warmup routine for the series of games Stephanie had set up for everybody. And not shocked that Kary does not know how to give a sincere apology so her trying to apologize to Charles the guy from last week fell flat for me.    And surely I am not the only person who saw that Brandi was clearly preggers on the trip.    Things to make you go hmmmm...   LEEANDRA. Well, well, well. Where do I start? Just like Ashley Abbott finding out that John Abbott was not her dad shattered her, there appears to be more to the story of the events surrounding LeeAndra's Dad's death. And as she was talking to Jeremy, for the first time I wondered if she had considered therapy or hmmm hypnotism? It sounded like either she was editing herself for television or that she might have blocked some of that day out. I thought she had been the one to find the body if I remember correctly...or am I wrong? She definitely saw it. And the reveal of her finding out that her mother-in-law put the one will on the bed day of death...and then Mama Dee's actions with the other will....and I'm wondering how BOTH of the moms factored into the breakdown in the relationship between LeeAndra and her brother. I get LeeAndra's reasoning for not telling him of the death immediately, but it sounded like the mother in law went all out to keep them separated. And then...Mama Dee made a deal with the Dad insuring that LeeAndra would get the inheritance in the first place. But then Mother in Law pushed for a court fight. I mean...WOW!!! This was just the stuff of good soaps. I'll say this much...LeeAndra's relationship with her family has always been her throughline throughout her time on the show and it continued to bear so much fruit for her. And that fruit continues to be juicy. And yes, I love the followup from the letter a few episodes back.    KAMERON. God, Court is hot. lol. That said...I enjoyed her misadventures with moving this week. The packing. The ribbing from Court. The psychic from an earlier episode. Court accepting it all even with an eyeroll. Who didn't like Kameron's dog? It has been natural that she is still mourning Louie and worrying about him as she moves into her dream house. Meanwhile, Kameron was fun on the trip...except for when she got angry over the bed prank that went wrong. Yeaaah...mess with my sleep, I'm a bitca, too. Please register in order to view this content   TIFFANY. Wow at her and Kameron getting along. If only it would last. Meanwhile awwww at her and her mother coming to some understanding. That was a talk that needed to happen.  Tiffany always brings the real and I will be sadden if she does decide to leave at the end of this season. And I hollered at her and the twins' science project. That was my project in elementary school so it was a cute little walk down memory lane.   BRANDI. *side-eye*   STEPHANIE. Who?   KARY. Lint.   So next week we are going to be on the mansion from DALLAS? Good. That means also we are at the end of the season.              
    • They said the show is so bad they no longer have the energy to keep up with it. 
    • Yes, the 'I'm blind and will be a burden so I'll be noble and lie' was something out of a 1930's radio soap and didn't work in 1976. Bill should have been more inventive in finding away to create a wedge b/w Brad and Leslie.
  • Recent Status Updates

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy