Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

I posted about that yesterday but no one commented

My bad! Idk how I missed that when I read this thread religiously lol! Honestly seeing Jersey I may have just skimmed over it because I have such little interest in New Jersey!

2 hours ago, chrisml said:

I had been thinking a lot about seasons five and six of RHONY and I rewatched some of the episodes. It was so entertaining, and there was not the toxic energy of Bethenny 2.0 and Dorinda. Aviva's takedown of Ramona at tea was fantastic. The Heather/Ramona "fight" felt authentic and real since Heather refused to play by Housewives rules. There was a much lighter tone so that even Aviva's ridiculous antics didn't feel as terrible as the fights that happened in seasons seven and on. I also think these two seasons were the time that Sonja could have been stopped from becoming a caricature of herself. Unfortunately, she gave into it in season 7.

RHOP:I think the show is enjoyable, but I have one main problem. It's hard for me to fully get behind the show when there has been no accountability for Michael's actions. I know they need Ashley for the Ashley/Candiace feud, but it's hard for me to get engaged in anything Ashley-related when Michael will still appear on the show.

RHOBH: Just disgusting. Every year, it's the same complaint. Get rid of the mean girls, and every year Bravo brings them back.

I haven’t rewatched season 5 in a long time but saw a season 6 marathon one day and honestly as awful as Avila was, she was a perfect villain during that period the show. I absolutely loved Heather and Carole, and didn’t mind Kristin. It definitely was a much less toxic time on the show compared to season 8.

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

I haven’t rewatched season 5 in a long time but saw a season 6 marathon one day and honestly as awful as Aviva was, she was a perfect villain during that period the show. I absolutely loved Heather and Carole, and didn’t mind Kristin. It definitely was a much less toxic time on the show compared to season 8.

The core of the two seasons (five and six) was fun while I think the core of the following seasons was anger and resentment. There are so many scenes that I want to rewatch from these two seasons. How can someone not like season five just for Ramona and Sonja googling the definition of white trash?

Just got to Jules handing Bethenny her ass at dinner in S8. Jules really did have her shook, which is rare for someone Bethenny isn’t close to (like Jill or Carole). Of course, Jules’s eating disorder is allllll about Bethenny.

I’m enjoying this season. The drama is deep and organic. 

I will say, Jules’s tagline might be the most annoying in HW history. (Carole’s “great ass” one could be a close second.)

Edited by Faulkner

Bravo needs to fire Teddi. She looks like a clown in her makeup and she is nauseatingly obnoxious. I hope we don’t have to watch the idiot have her baby.🤮

Dorinda is one hypocritical drunkard. She’s also mean, defensive and bitter.

Edited by Chatty Cakes

32 minutes ago, Chatty Cakes said:

Bravo needs to fire Teddi. She looks like a clown in her makeup and she is nauseatingly obnoxious. I hope we don’t have to watch the idiot have her baby.🤮

Dorinda is one hypocritical drunkard. She’s also mean, defensive and bitter.

Unfortuantely I think they only keep her bc Kyle vouches for her. She just may be the worse BH housewife. I think only Carlton may challenge her for that

This video was lovely. Watch Teddi get dragged for 4 minutes

POTOMAC 

Episode 2 was just as good as Episode 1 and I can already sense the tension starting to climb.

This is also the first time I have ever remotely liked Gizelle. The scene at lunch with Juan was the first time I have seen Gizelle be happy for someone other than herself. 

The rumours about Monique and Chris are, as she said, very ugly, and I see why she didn't want to give it any air on the show. 

EXCUSE ME?? 

If you want to look for someone looking for relevancy, BobbleheadTina, you can go look in the mirror.

Everyone knows Denise's name, Charlie's name, and a few famous singers even when they haven't released a record lately.

Who are you in this world? No one even knows your name? Tarao McLina or something. Whatevs. RME.

Edited by Taoboi

Potomac is much better than BH.

Are Karen and Ray putting us on? If he was truly off of his lovely grande dame wife, I don’t think he would film with her.

I love Gizelles advice to Juan to double the first ring! His face! I’d like a wedding spinoff but I don’t see Robyn being an over the top bride.

12 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Potomac is leagues better than any other HW franchise right now, especially BH. (I don’t watch Dallas, so can’t speak to that one.) 

Dallas was awful last season, so you’re not missing out.