Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

I haven't seen last night's NJ but whoa, that changes things up quite a bit, showing Teresa encouraging the hair pull? This should make for an interesting reunion. 

18 minutes ago, chrisml said:

I'm not shocked at all about RHONJ. When I watched the hair pull episode (my first episode in years), it was clear Teresa was encouraging all of the drama. What is Bravo going to do? They've turned the show into the Teresa show and they're stuck with the bow-legged thug. 

That's the thing. Teresa is one of the Housewives OG's I just can't see Bravo trying to cut ties with. This franchise has been through a lot of ups and downs, good years and bad years, with her as the one constant. Despite her deplorable behavior and general "IDGAF" attitude, her daugherters are her saving grace. 

At BravoCon, Teresa's event got a LOT of fans. She is actually pretty ok with a live audience. I'm sure Bravo was taking note. I think she is one of the few OGs remaining who is safe for now.

I wish Danielle hadn't left the franchise so abruptly, as batshit as she is. This latest story that Teresa set her up only reinforces the need for her to return, for a spot at reunion at least. Revenge is a dish best served cold, as Danielle well knows!

2 hours ago, Cat said:

At BravoCon, Teresa's event got a LOT of fans. She is actually pretty ok with a live audience. I'm sure Bravo was taking note. I think she is one of the few OGs remaining who is safe for now.

I wish Danielle hadn't left the franchise so abruptly, as batshit as she is. This latest story that Teresa set her up only reinforces the need for her to return, for a spot at reunion at least. Revenge is a dish best served cold, as Danielle well knows!

I do believe I saw pictures of Danielle from the reunion so we should get to see her.

16 hours ago, Chris B said:

Now I’m so confused. So Teresa ended her friendship with Danielle for defending herself by saying Teresa and the shop owner were egging her on to pull Margaret’s ponytail. I guess Teresa denied it which is how the flashback comes into play. Why would Teresa end her friendship with Danielle for telling the truth? I expected Danielle to do something unforgivable but this makes it seem like Tre was using Danielle when she needed an ally and attack dog. 

Image result for scheme todd gif

Karen better not play any games with us! I hadn’t even heard any rumors that she had a rough season! Without her I just don’t know what would happen. She is the glue that holds that show together!

1 hour ago, NothinButAttitude said:

Y'all, I can't even focus on RHOA right now. I am just going through the motions of this all. Karen better not leave me!

tumblr_p4z7fexmKz1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

I can't lose Karen...have we not suffered enough?! 

51 minutes ago, NothinButAttitude said:

I am thinking Candiace has something to do with it as she tweeted this shortly after Karen's tweet...

Po2V37P.png

I can’t STAND her ass! Ugh. If she takes down Monique and Karen I’m taking to the streets!

34 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I can’t STAND her ass! Ugh. If she takes down Monique and Karen I’m taking to the streets!

I think Candaice is bitter b/c Karen is still cool with Monique. Karen and Monique just took photos the other day on IG. I can imagine that Candaice is p*ssed over it. 

7 hours ago, Chris B said:

I really hope Bravo doesnt side with her over these two

Nene defense tour continues

Edited by Cheap21