Jump to content
Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Recommended Posts

Tamara Tattles says that he is so unlikable that there is literally no way they can give him an even decent edit. She said that the producers don't even like Kenya and they feel bad for her. I know there are rumors he's down low and has a gay lover, but they say that about everyone so I'm not sure how true that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Tamara Tattles says that he is so unlikable that there is literally no way they can give him an even decent edit. She said that the producers don't even like Kenya and they feel bad for her. I know there are rumors he's down low and has a gay lover, but they say that about everyone so I'm not sure how true that is.

Now tbf until TT do a blind item reveal are we sure that blind item that that sounds like is him?

 

It was my guess as well mind you, but...:)

Edited by Taoboi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Now tbf until TT do a blind item reveal are we sure that blind item that that sounds like is him?

 

It was my guess as well mind you, but...:)

 

Oh it's him for sure! She mentions the behavior in the post announcing the divorce: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/19/exclusive-details-kenya-moore-and-marc-daly-to-divorce/


That lines up with the blind item: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/17/blind-item-pretty-dick/

 

The weird thing to me is that just on Monday they appeared together on the Tamron Hall show, then he recently had an event that *he* threw for RHOA. This story is weird as hell just like anything with Kenya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris B said:

 

Oh it's him for sure! She mentions the behavior in the post announcing the divorce: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/19/exclusive-details-kenya-moore-and-marc-daly-to-divorce/


That lines up with the blind item: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/17/blind-item-pretty-dick/

 

The weird thing to me is that just on Monday they appeared together on the Tamron Hall show, then he recently had an event that *he* threw for RHOA. This story is weird as hell just like anything with Kenya.

Darrrn, that's what I did for being online lite today!!! She did a reveal. SMH.

 

See? I saw her report and other comments online about their showing together on Tamron Hall so I was hoping good, they were working out. And he was being fine with the cameras. Just...ugh.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chris B said:

 

Oh it's him for sure! She mentions the behavior in the post announcing the divorce: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/19/exclusive-details-kenya-moore-and-marc-daly-to-divorce/


That lines up with the blind item: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/17/blind-item-pretty-dick/

 

The weird thing to me is that just on Monday they appeared together on the Tamron Hall show, then he recently had an event that *he* threw for RHOA. This story is weird as hell just like anything with Kenya.

This is why I don’t buy anything Kenya ever does. It’s all phony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree and thats why I get so mad when people list seasons 5 or 6 as the best. IMO, the best season the show had was season 4 (including the best reunion). I also loved last season which I know is unpopular. I feel like Kenya is too on for the cameras. I have liked her various seasons, but you don't get her real life often. I feel like she worked best in her final season, but overall she tries to hard. I like it best when the women are themselves and the drama is more organic. I feel the next season is going to be better received than last year because it'll be full of drama, but I don't look forward to the story she CREATES for herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think 6 was the best the show had and yes last season sucked without Kenya. This will be an improvement just by her being there. The finale last year was the best episode and it was primarily bc the most interesting drama revolved around Kenya, despite her barely being featured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chris B said:

 

Oh it's him for sure! She mentions the behavior in the post announcing the divorce: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/19/exclusive-details-kenya-moore-and-marc-daly-to-divorce/


That lines up with the blind item: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/09/17/blind-item-pretty-dick/

 

The weird thing to me is that just on Monday they appeared together on the Tamron Hall show, then he recently had an event that *he* threw for RHOA. This story is weird as hell just like anything with Kenya.

That's because Kenya produces her entire life like it's a RHOA episode. She wanted the marriage/baby thing for the show so bad, so she jumped into it with this willing participant and it turned out he was not so willing. I'm betting he was basically a glorified sperm donor. The thing is, she could have got Brandon to help her out with a donation and it would have been so much easier, but no she wanted the crazy drama and the 'I got my fairytale!' narrative, because she was banking on cameras being there. She really seems to pick assholes too. Anyway it's too bad the cameras weren't there last season to showcase all this because the drama would have been insane. I guess we will see it this season.

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

I think 6 was the best the show had and yes last season sucked without Kenya. This will be an improvement just by her being there. The finale last year was the best episode and it was primarily bc the most interesting drama revolved around Kenya, despite her barely being featured

LOL!!! I knew you would be in here really to fight for Kenya!!! +1 to all you said.

 

I thought last season was a good transition season for sure, but it SHOULD have ended with Nene gone just like Wig the season before that. Unless she humbles herself or pulls a Season 6 NYC LuAnn on the girls (don't be  uncool), I just don't see why she is there unless she gets a redemptive arc like Porsha successfully (for me and a few others I believe) got last season. 

 

Sorry, I got so blindsided by the Kenya news and a kinda date that I forgot...

 

DALLAS

 

I think I am going to need a rewatch at some point. I liked it a lot, but I could see why others might get triggered. And even I should have been triggered since suicide is one of my hot buttons. Why wasn't I? I just felt like LeeAnne...love you...and Kary were both in the wrong on that trip so far. Kary kept telling the other girls and in the confessional that she wanted to get to know LeeAnne. Thus the shared rooms. However, this drama could have been mostly dropped if Kary HAD SAID TO LEEANNE'S FACE!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY?!? All she had to do was pull LeeAnne and explain why she did it rather than trying to come across uppity. Makes me think she just wanted to catch drama with someone she knows already mistrusts her. If you are trying to branch that divide, you are going to have to talk to them face to face so they can see your sincerity...if you are being sincere. ;)

 

However...

 

LEEANNE. Girl, you WERE doing too much. Still love you, but you were. I can even see why. Wedding. Cheating talk. Being around D'Andra. Stress, stress, stress. But something can be said for being grace under pressure...something you learned last season with your bowl. I can't even hate her for her deflect at the dinner. We all have been known to use an uncomfortable subject/gesture to make people stop talking period. Kary ain't making it easier by unnecessary drama.

 

BRANDI. Surprisingly a hoot.

 

D'ANDRA. No longer Ashley Abbott to me. Ashley would not have missed that meeting AT ALL. Shame. I guess you really don't want that business, it's about attention. Didn't like that storyline at all.

 

KAMERON. Looking forward to my rewatch. Goofy Her was back but it went over my head. 

 

STEPHANIE. Everything with her resonated with me. Speaking out about suicide...giving it that awareness would naturally draw people to you for better or worse. And being that role model can definitely be a burden. I felt that. Thank God she has a great husband. Love their scene where he had her reread D'Andra's text.

 

KARY. *NENE*I see you*NENE* Love the house, but you are not fooling me. I liked her humor, but your passive aggressive stuff will be wearing. Stop.

 

Will do OC later...

13 minutes ago, Cat said:

That's because Kenya produces her entire life like it's a RHOA episode. She wanted the marriage/baby thing for the show so bad, so she jumped into it with this willing participant and it turned out he was not so willing. I'm betting he was basically a glorified sperm donor. The thing is, she could have got Brandon to help her out with a donation and it would have been so much easier, but no she wanted the crazy drama and the 'I got my fairytale!' narrative, because she was banking on cameras being there. She really seems to pick assholes too. Anyway it's too bad the cameras weren't there last season to showcase all this because the drama would have been insane. I guess we will see it this season.

Yeah, I have to at least say her luck seems to be like mine with guys. :D :D

 

Rumor is the drama will be insane. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chris B said:

I agree and thats why I get so mad when people list seasons 5 or 6 as the best. IMO, the best season the show had was season 4 (including the best reunion). I also loved last season which I know is unpopular. I feel like Kenya is too on for the cameras. I have liked her various seasons, but you don't get her real life often. I feel like she worked best in her final season, but overall she tries to hard. I like it best when the women are themselves and the drama is more organic. I feel the next season is going to be better received than last year because it'll be full of drama, but I don't look forward to the story she CREATES for herself.

I agree so much with this. First of all S3 and S4 are the finest seasons of any HW show, on a par with S3 NY and S2 BH. The cast chemistry was perfection, and so was the comedy, shade and drama. And people diss Cynthia for being a bore but I really loved her from the get go. Her drama was real and relatable. 

 

With Kenya's arrival, there was from Day One a problem with authenticity. She is incredibly self-produced, and was constantly baiting the women. It really damaged her credibility that first season, especially when Apollo accused her of coming on to him, and people believed him over her. Since then, and as much as I appreciate a Scarlet Letter SL, Kenya's antics have put pressure on the other HWs to self-produce and manufacture story in much the same way. And little by little, I started enjoying ATL a bit less, because drama became increasingly scripted. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 3:04 AM, NothinButAttitude said:

 

Right! Sadly, she'll suffer the same fate as others that have aligned with Trampra and ShanLoon. They'll use her and abuse her. I just hope that Emily does not take her back with such open arms. 

 

In regard to the flop known as RHOBH...

 

*sighs*

 

Oh, dumb, husband humping Eileen... Wasn't she pro-dog abuse, yet she believes Dorit over the proof that the dog ended up in a damn kill shelter?! Also, her sheer hatred from LVP is hilarious. Like Brandi, she's clearly doing her best to get a slot back on the sinking ship; meanwhile, word is that LVP might be the Real Housewives upcoming spinoff that NBC put in their press release recently. 

 

These chicks just keep building LVP's empire step by step. 

Eileen that was not a good look on you. Don't taint my memories.

 

And heehe at LVP response on Twitter.

 

On 9/18/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cat said:

 

She does, and that's what it felt like -- playing a role. In fact, it felt like an audition.

 

Eileen is a workhorse, and since Sony did her dirty, I'm not surprised she is open to returning to the Real Housewives of Encino -- where she will out-rank pretty much all the others by default, because she lives in Malibu.

 

Her dislike of LVP is so strong -- Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna emit the same kind of irrational hate. It feels very personal. You know, I am actually considering watching Real Housewives of Encino next season. One reason is Garcelle Beauvais. The other is my irrational need to see KARMA be served in the direction of Rinna, Erika, Kyle, Dorit and Teddi. Individually and together.

 

(I also wish Kathy Hilton and Nicollette Sheridan would have joined to make the aforementioned lives' hell, but that is wish-casting).

 

On another note: I wonder who will host all the chi-chi parties now that LVP is gone and PK is broker than broke? For sure Teddi will host a budget cook-out off that cliff-face she calls a home. But freeloader Rinna hasn't hosted a damn thing ever (Harry's backyard bbq does not count!). Kyle is such a fool -- she stays doling out money for these parties and Rinna swoops in to guzzle the free booze and steal the spotlight. 

I still feel the only reason they are all back is because we want to see the aftermath of the LVP wish-it-was-a-takedown where they turn on each other. And like a trainwreck, one wants to see who is left standing. And since it looks like more and more Lipsa is coming for Kyle...I AM HERE FOR THAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Yeah, I have to at least say her luck seems to be like mine with guys. :D :D

 

Rumor is the drama will be insane. ;)

 

Sometimes (in Kenya's case) Drama picks Drama! (I hear you about personal luck with guys tho).

 

It's like when she got married with Marc and she suddenly went all coy about 'keeping it private' and no filming of Marc. That made no sense and ran against everything we know Kenya is about. That's why production lost its rag and decided to fire her. Because she got her wedding all over the blogs but didn't want to share it on the show. So, either Marc put his foot down about being filmed and Kenya acquiesced (likely), or Kenya did not want the cameras around to delve too deeply into this marriage and her pregnancy (which, some people have said, was a pillow shoved up her dress and a secret surrogate on the side. Hey, Kenyoncé!).

 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching Kenya for the drama she creates -- she should have been on last season for that reason alone! I also think the WWHL episode where she effortless DESTROYS Michael Rappaport was the best WWHL episode ever aired. But I also don't like the precedent she has set with RHOA. I will call Kenya out on her fakery and disingenuousness, and you best believe there will be some of that this coming season. :lol:

 

3 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I still feel the only reason they are all back is because we want to see the aftermath of the LVP wish-it-was-a-takedown where they turn on each other. And like a trainwreck, one wants to see who is left standing. And since it looks like more and more Lipsa is coming for Kyle...I AM HERE FOR THAT.

 

Totally. I don't need to see another 19 episodes of fakery about how they are all BFFs now that the cause of ALL their problems is gone. These bitches never take accountability for doing the same [!@#$%^&*] they accused LVP of doing, and the hypocrisy comes off of them in waves. I want to see them turn on each other like the gang in Reservoir Dogs ! 

 

BTW where did you get "it looks like more and more Lipsa is coming for Kyle" ? Is there stuff happening on Twitter or IG I don't know about?? :o :lol: Spill the tea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...