Jump to content
Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

100% on both Dorinda and Ramona’s nose. I can’t for the life of me explain what’s happened to it. 

Damnit I was hoping for your expertise on this one. I don’t even know when it happened. I’m shocked she’d go on camera with it looking this way. Surely she can’t be happy about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all - I did not know that today was the day Joe Guidice gets released from prison!!!  He was immediately detained by ICE and facing deportation:

 

https://www.today.com/popculture/real-housewives-husband-joe-giudice-released-prison-t150392

 

I noticed on Insta that Delores is already filming the new NJ season, so I'm sure Teresa is getting all this on camera too, as she's allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BH: I don't care if LVP or Teddit set up Dorit. It's stupid. ESPECIALLY with Dorit's pearl clutching reactions.

 

I enjoyed Erika Girardi hosting Teddi at her home. Erika Jayne mode has been on for too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 2:48 AM, WTGH said:

BH: I don't care if LVP or Teddit set up Dorit. It's stupid. ESPECIALLY with Dorit's pearl clutching reactions.

 

I enjoyed Erika Girardi hosting Teddi at her home. Erika Jayne mode has been on for too long.

 

For the life of me, I cannot understand why the producers of BH eschewed organic, REAL drama in the form of Dorit getting doorstepped by pissed-off creditors, Mauricio's lawsuit (from a shady central African dictator, so I'm leaning towards Mo a bit on that one), or Tom's lawsuit which has meant a sharp reduction in Erika's expenses. Heck, let's talk about the LVP lawsuits from last year. Instead, they thought Dog-gate was the better idea?? This is like last season's fuckery all over again. Sometimes the BH women are so arrogant about their standing in the RH pecking order that I wish Bravo would cancel the show on their under-performing asses! No way would NYC or OC be able to get away with sweeping their scandals under the rug. NYC has thrived because it talks about those things openly, even when it embarrasses or humbles them (Luann).

 

I remember the early seasons when we had real-life dark secrets exposed, juicy scandals, Hollywood cover-ups,and the richies mixing up with the wannabes. Now the show is constructed in Erika Jayne's image: there is a lot of glammed contrivance, and nobody dare exert themselves lest they loosen a hair extension.

 

And despite having just dissed Erika above, I do agree with you about Erika Girardi. There has been something fun and down-to-earth about her the last few episodes. I cannot dislike Erika completely (unlike Rinna or Dorit), and I think it is because of these moments. I especially enjoy her wily understanding of human nature, when she drops the wannabe cool-girl script.

 

And in another shocking moment...I actually enjoyed the scenes of Kyle dropping off her daughter at GWU. It was real-life, and at least the Umanskys are not encouraging their daughters to be 'models' or Instagram influencers (*cough*). And while I really like Denise, I think her fiance Aaron sounds like a bit of a new-age con-man. *hides*

 

NJ:

Sad it is over. I had a fondness and emotional investment in the show this year. Margaret is definitely in my Top 5 HWs now. There was lightness and humor to the season, too. And when they brought out the kiddie car for Andy at the end, I was actually moved, especially at the parenting advice they gave him. You felt they were really thrilled for him.

 

NY:

Felt like I was watching Season 2 RHONY with the focus on the Hamptons and Ramona's poor tennis game! I wonder if Mario saw that she hired his younger mini-me to give her lessons?

 

Ramona and Dorinda may hate Luann, but imo she is the emotional centre of the show. I usually adore Ramona and Dorinda, but wow they are being so hateful. Dorinda is so mean and self-pitying. She is snarly because she thinks Luann exposed her drinking problem in Cartegena. Girl, YOU exposed your alcohol/substance abuse all by your lonesome! And speaking of substances, I suspect that is what is happening to Ramona's left nostril.

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

In light of all that has transpired and made public this past week, who else thinks Lori Loughlin might be a natural pick for a future edition of this show? She doesn't have a good girl image to protect anymore. ;)

 

She's looking at 5 - 10 years, so I doubt it. Really, this is far too serious a crime to come back from career wise. And given the ridiculous aversion to reality about the lawsuits facing Dorit and PK, Mauricio and Tom Girardi, there's no way we'd get reality on Lori and her mess.

 

Just in case it hadn't been posted, Mauricio has been sued again about that Malibu mansion:

 

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/14/mauricio-umansky-husband-of-kyle-richards-sued-over-32m-mansion/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DaytimeFan, this is the ONE thing that is p*ssing me off about LVP--why doesn't she blast all these biddies about their men being sued?! Had I been in her shoes and all these chicks came for me, I'd have everyone filing lawsuits against Kyle, Erika, and Dorit on the show. I'd be filming with Nicollette to stick it Rinna. And I would've brought Sessna and Blizzard to an event to expose Teddi's ass to everyone. I'd become VERY petty & dirty to get them all up off of me. 

 

Moving on to something more glorious...GleefulFickleBluebird-max-1mb.gif

...that the trailer is going to be dropping tomorrow for Potomac! Oh how I have missed the Grand Dame! I pray that this is true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, Antoyne said:

Damnit I was hoping for your expertise on this one. I don’t even know when it happened. I’m shocked she’d go on camera with it looking this way. Surely she can’t be happy about it.

 

Okay so I've been analyzing Ramona's face to figure out what the hell is going on with her nose. And here are my theories...it might be one or the other, or a combination of the two.

 

1. It's simply an unflattering camera angle. Ramona's nose has never been symmetrical (very few of us have symmetrical features) but the angle that Ramona's confessionals have been filmed in have usually favoured one side and have not been shot as low (a lot of the problem is that we're looking up to Ramona, and veritably up her nose).

 

2. Ramona may have had fillers in the past, and they're fading, leaving her true facial architecture on display. I think this is less likely, but it could be a contributing factor. Sonja does the "liquid nose job" which uses tiny amounts of filler to recontour the nose - and Ramona might as well, but might have let hers wear off too much and it's noticeable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NothinButAttitude said:

@DaytimeFan, this is the ONE thing that is p*ssing me off about LVP--why doesn't she blast all these biddies about their men being sued?! Had I been in her shoes and all these chicks came for me, I'd have everyone filing lawsuits against Kyle, Erika, and Dorit on the show. I'd be filming with Nicollette to stick it Rinna. And I would've brought Sessna and Blizzard to an event to expose Teddi's ass to everyone. I'd become VERY petty & dirty to get them all up off of me. 

 

Moving on to something more glorious...GleefulFickleBluebird-max-1mb.gif

...that the trailer is going to be dropping tomorrow for Potomac! Oh how I have missed the Grand Dame! I pray that this is true!

I just saw it on Instagram and it is EVERYTHING.

12 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

Okay so I've been analyzing Ramona's face to figure out what the hell is going on with her nose. And here are my theories...it might be one or the other, or a combination of the two.

 

1. It's simply an unflattering camera angle. Ramona's nose has never been symmetrical (very few of us have symmetrical features) but the angle that Ramona's confessionals have been filmed in have usually favoured one side and have not been shot as low (a lot of the problem is that we're looking up to Ramona, and veritably up her nose).

 

2. Ramona may have had fillers in the past, and they're fading, leaving her true facial architecture on display. I think this is less likely, but it could be a contributing factor. Sonja does the "liquid nose job" which uses tiny amounts of filler to recontour the nose - and Ramona might as well, but might have let hers wear off too much and it's noticeable. 

Ya know I was actually thinking something similar about the angle she’s being filmed at in her confessionals as well. I’m gonna have to look at some old footage and see if it’s noticeable at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the Potomac trailer:

 

https://people.com/tv/real-housewives-of-potomac-season-four-trailer/

 

Premieres May 5th (Sunday nights).   Looks really good - same cast plus Katie is back as a friend.  I didn't see Charrisse.  Should be interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

ATL

 

I thought that was the season finale but then a preview played for next week. Why?

 

I think there’s still two episodes. The finale description mentioned that Nene goes off when Cynthia’s old friend returns. 

 

That Potomac trailer looks really good! They have a solid cast that manages to stay fresh. Bringing Katie back looks interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Antoyne, fffffrrrieeennnndddd!!!! I just got home and watched the trailer, and I am still gagging! OMG. Karen, Candaice, Ashley, and Mo have all gone off this season. I cannot wait!! 

 

Here's a video for those who can't see it: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...