Jump to content
Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Recommended Posts

I was happy to see Porsha take it right to Kandi and call out her fakeness. Kandi always uses her employees to handle her dirty work and then pretend to be innocent. She clearly hasn’t forgiven Porsha and just needs to admit that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 4:41 AM, DaytimeFan said:

Caught up on the last two episodes of NJ with Danielle's wedding and Joey's first communion. This season has been so fun to watch and these two episodes were great.

 

Danielle was the bride from hell and knowing how quickly the marriage imploded so swiftly after the marriage occurred it makes her behaviour all the more atrocious. My favourite scenes, however, were with the two Joes and Marty where they were warning him off, Marty was defensive and then Joe Gorga gave hilarious talking head interviews. 

 

Joe Gorga: Hey Marty we were just testing you, man!

Joe (VT): THAT WAS NOT A TEST!

 

Great wedding scenes, and like everybody here, I echo the collective WTF about not giving Danielle a talking head. Her wedding planning etc., has driven most of of the season, as has the tension in the Danielle-Marge friendship (my fave on NJ until Danielle destroyed it). Even Camille got talking heads on BH last year, and she was just a FOH! Danielle deserves a say on her own Wedding By Bravo. She's doing more for RHONJ than a couple other cast members I could mention. Heck, so are Joe Gorga and Frank!

 

On 1/3/2019 at 5:51 PM, Antoyne said:

Look who was a super fan of Teresa’s before she joined the show. I knew this bitch was fake.

8CF5C702-FB53-4584-B610-E9560BA6DB62.png

 

Another reason I can't fully get on Team Jackie. This chick thinks she is too clever by half. Clearly this ex-Tre Superfan has been angling for a NJ spot for a while. Going for Teresa was a good move from her POV, as Teresa is no brainbox next to the 'Journalist' with Two Degrees. I'm sure at their lunch this week, Jackie will run circles around Tre in terms of rationalising what she did. However, the audience knows that she went after Teresa first with a low blow to try and bait the bear. Because she needs a SL. Not because she is 'defending my BFF Melissa'. Teresa may not be a wordsmith, but she is tough and strategic too. Jackie may say she has Teresa running scared, but Teresa seems to be biding her time. On pure history and emotion alone, I think Teresa still has many NJ fans on her side. 

 

Also Jackie going after Jennifer in an article -- if she tries to do that to the other women on the show, that tactic is going to fall flat very soon.

 

Marge remains my fave and has avoided the second season curse thus far. I love how true she is to her feelings, and how she remains self-deprecating, natural and fun. 

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cat said:

 

Joe Gorga: Hey Marty we were just testing you, man!

Joe (VT): THAT WAS NOT A TEST!

 

Great wedding scenes, and like everybody here, I echo the collective WTF about not giving Danielle a talking head. Her wedding planning etc., has driven most of of the season, as has the tension in the Danielle-Marge friendship (my fave on NJ until Danielle destroyed it). Even Camille got talking heads on BH last year, and she was just a FOH! Danielle deserves a say on her own Wedding By Bravo. She's doing more for RHONJ than a couple other cast members I could mention. Heck, so are Joe Gorga and Frank!

 

 

Another reason I can't fully get on Team Jackie. This chick thinks she is too clever by half. Clearly this ex-Tre Superfan has been angling for a NJ spot for a while. Going for Teresa was a good move from her POV, as Teresa is no brainbox next to the 'Journalist' with Two Degrees. I'm sure at their lunch this week, Jackie will run circles around Tre in terms of rationalising what she did. However, the audience knows that she went after Teresa first with a low blow to try and bait the bear. Because she needs a SL. Not because she is 'defending my BFF Melissa'. Teresa may not be a wordsmith, but she is tough and strategic too. Jackie may say she has Teresa running scared, but Teresa seems to be biding her time. On pure history and emotion alone, I think Teresa still has many NJ fans on her side. 

 

Also Jackie going after Jennifer in an article -- if she tries to do that to the other women on the show, that tactic is going to fall flat very soon.

 

Marge remains my fave and has avoided the second season curse thus far. I love how true she is to her feelings, and how she remains self-deprecating, natural and fun. 

 

Ah but you forget the season 3 curse..more damaging than the 2nd season lol. Heather on oc (gaslighting shannon), and Heather on NY...hmmm must be the name :) And lets not forget Teresa in season 3 of NJ where her jealousy of melissa was so obvious anyone could have seen it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisa Vanderpump opens up a bit:

 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-vanderpump-on-real-housewives-beverly-hills-season-9-brother-death

 

I think it totally makes sense that she didn't go on all the trips or film with the girls all the time, after reading this.  I think some of the rumors out there about her being a diva and everyone being against her may be blown up a bit.  It had to be hard.  Assuming they treat her well throughout the season and during the reunion, I think she'll be back next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

 

Atta girl Margaret! Usurp Melissa's spot as the important lead. 

All while feuding with a Friend Of!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, alwaysAMC said:

Lisa Vanderpump opens up a bit:

 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-vanderpump-on-real-housewives-beverly-hills-season-9-brother-death

 

I think it totally makes sense that she didn't go on all the trips or film with the girls all the time, after reading this.  I think some of the rumors out there about her being a diva and everyone being against her may be blown up a bit.  It had to be hard.  Assuming they treat her well throughout the season and during the reunion, I think she'll be back next season.

 

This further strengthens my prediction that all these women are going to come off tremendously bad this upcoming season. It'd be different if LVP was grieving and super depressed. The fact that these women stayed pouncing on her after all that is not going to sit well with the audience. Especially, Rinna tweeting that tacky ass pic of pills to LVP knowing her brother committed suicide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

This further strengthens my prediction that all these women are going to come off tremendously bad this upcoming season. It'd be different if LVP was grieving and super depressed. The fact that these women stayed pouncing on her after all that is not going to sit well with the audience. Especially, Rinna tweeting that tacky ass pic of pills to LVP knowing her brother committed suicide. 

 

For LVP to admit to going onto an anti-depressant and going to grief counselling...and admitting that her brother committed suicide...these BH women have no idea how bad they're all going to look. They're going to look atrocious.

 

And each and every one of them has it coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A month late but I saw that Amber from New Jersey's husband went on a lengthy anti-gay screed on Twitter. So many of the people cast for these shows are such trash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given all this tea on LVP's state of mind coming up on the new season of RHoBH, I honestly can't wait to see how things went done and it does sound like the other girls won't come off looking good at all.

 

Well...since I've been gone for a minute...I have some catching up to do so forgive if I have lengthy posts coming...

 

First up...

 

ATL

 

It was all over the place last I check in. So it has been nice over the last month that the new cast appears to be finally gelling (I can say the same for RHoNJ). And I am liking Tanya so far. Can't wait for her Tokyo revelation. 

 

NENE. Hmmm. Not here for the Greg cancer stuff. Nor her jealousy over Tanya. That said...she has had some funny moments, but I don't see much going on with her.

 

CYNTHIA. I know everyone seems to call her boring. But I feel most of what is going on with her has been organic and I have liked it from Noelle heading to college to seeing Leon to even some (if not all) of the Mike stuff. It is nice to see someone not just having drama. And loved her winning in BITCA STOLE MY TALENT. She definitely outshined Eva.

 

EVA. Hmmm...I've been enjoying that everyone has been seeing her for the shady diva that she's been acting like. I would think once Cynthia beat her in that walk contest that she would stop, but...smh. But she is not stupid...already building alliances with Tanya and Shamari. 

 

SHAMARI. She came in trying too hard. But now that she has come down, she's been fun. And judging from the twitter fight she just had with Marlo (and while she gave good, she lost), it looks like there might be the next rivalry coming. 

 

KANDI. I really wish they had filmed the event. It is hard to play she said/she said without recipits. In any case, I like she still have other things going on. But I don't think I can take another fight between her and Porsha.

 

PORSHA. THANK GOD THEY STOPPED SHOWING HER SO MUCH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That said...while I like she is happy...I can't help thinking that this is Kenya's storyline we should be watching...with a better/hotter man. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

For LVP to admit to going onto an anti-depressant and going to grief counselling...and admitting that her brother committed suicide...these BH women have no idea how bad they're all going to look. They're going to look atrocious.

 

And each and every one of them has it coming.

 

That's why Kyle is trying to slink back under LVP now. I'm pretty sure production tipped her off about LVP's struggles, and Kyle is savvy enough to know she's about to get it. 

 

I think Denise is going to be the only other person (besides LVP) that'll come out this season smelling of roses. 

 

I bet money that this is the season that'll be the demise of Dorit and Teddi. Both of them are going to overplay their hand trying to appease Rinna and Erika and catch all the heat. They are about to get Kim and Brandi'd off the show. Calling it now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else get a gay vibe from Jennifer’s husband?  I also loved that he thought Jackie’s article was no big deal. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

That's why Kyle is trying to slink back under LVP now. I'm pretty sure production tipped her off about LVP's struggles, and Kyle is savvy enough to know she's about to get it. 

 

I think Denise is going to be the only other person (besides LVP) that'll come out this season smelling of roses. 

 

I bet money that this is the season that'll be the demise of Dorit and Teddi. Both of them are going to overplay their hand trying to appease Rinna and Erika and catch all the heat. They are about to get Kim and Brandi'd off the show. Calling it now...

 

I hope Ken keeps Vile Kyle away from LVP. That is one woman she doesn’t need in her life. 

 

Dorit is going to go down in flames one way or another. PK just had another judgment rendered against him for $1.2 million, in addition to the $3 million dollar judgment from the Bellagio casino. 

 

What will be interrsting is to see Brandi again. This feels like a test run like Jill Zarin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...