Jump to content
Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Recommended Posts

Just now, Faulkner said:

Lol. What is that from?

Buffy/Angel...I want to say their last crossover which would be season 5 for her show episode 7 and season 2 for his show episode 7 for him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

Buffy/Angel...I want to say their last crossover which would be season 5 for her show episode 7 and season 2 for his show episode 7 for him.

 

 

Ah ok! It’s a funny pic. Was curious. I was like, “Is that Charlize Theron in a wig with James van der Beek?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Ah ok! It’s a funny pic. Was curious. I was like, “Is that Charlize Theron in a wig with James van der Beek?”

Hahaha. I will never see Juliet Landau the same way again. ;P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

Y'all are trying IT today!

 

But it’s entirely true. Kenya had this coming. She has been playing Bravo for years with her fake boyfriends and fake pregnancies and being paid handsomely for it. And then when it became a reality she played another game of coyness, refusing to film elements of her life - and she expected to keep being paid well when Bravo knew she was holding back...ludicrous. 

 

She had to be having a laugh if she thought she could play that game forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

But it’s entirely true. Kenya had this coming. She has been playing Bravo for years with her fake boyfriends and fake pregnancies and being paid handsomely for it. And then when it became a reality she played another game of coyness, refusing to film elements of her life - and she expected to keep being paid well when Bravo knew she was holding back...ludicrous. 

 

She had to be having a laugh if she thought she could play that game forever. 

 

Don't all the housewives do this to an extent?  

 

It's why I like housewives like Shannon on the OC... that girl features everything and the kitchen sink from her life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

 

Don't all the housewives do this to an extent?  

 

It's why I like housewives like Shannon on the OC... that girl features everything and the kitchen sink from her life.

 

Yes, but as I've said from day one, Kenya's entire existence on this show has been fake.  She bought boyfriends and scammed Bravo for years.  The jig is now up!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Yes, but as I've said from day one, Kenya's entire existence on this show has been fake.  She bought boyfriends and scammed Bravo for years.  The jig is now up!  

Memories of Phaedra’s “rental car” shade towards Kenya at one of the reunions. (Not that Phaedra could talk from her glass house...)

Edited by Faulkner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

But it’s entirely true. Kenya had this coming. She has been playing Bravo for years with her fake boyfriends and fake pregnancies and being paid handsomely for it. And then when it became a reality she played another game of coyness, refusing to film elements of her life - and she expected to keep being paid well when Bravo knew she was holding back...ludicrous. 

 

She had to be having a laugh if she thought she could play that game forever. 

 

tumblr_m809lcFnK51qc73ov.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

^

They might as well bring Jill back. Like her or hate her, Jill provided drama to this show. 

 

I want them to bring Jill and Aviva back next season to be honest. 

One day I would like to agree with you on something. That day is not today lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...