Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Just now, Faulkner said:

Lol. What is that from?

Buffy/Angel...I want to say their last crossover which would be season 5 for her show episode 7 and season 2 for his show episode 7 for him.

1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

Buffy/Angel...I want to say their last crossover which would be season 5 for her show episode 7 and season 2 for his show episode 7 for him.

Ah ok! It’s a funny pic. Was curious. I was like, “Is that Charlize Theron in a wig with James van der Beek?”

28 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Ah ok! It’s a funny pic. Was curious. I was like, “Is that Charlize Theron in a wig with James van der Beek?”

Hahaha. I will never see Juliet Landau the same way again. ;P

3 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

giphy.gif

Y'all are trying IT today!

But it’s entirely true. Kenya had this coming. She has been playing Bravo for years with her fake boyfriends and fake pregnancies and being paid handsomely for it. And then when it became a reality she played another game of coyness, refusing to film elements of her life - and she expected to keep being paid well when Bravo knew she was holding back...ludicrous. 

She had to be having a laugh if she thought she could play that game forever. 

41 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

But it’s entirely true. Kenya had this coming. She has been playing Bravo for years with her fake boyfriends and fake pregnancies and being paid handsomely for it. And then when it became a reality she played another game of coyness, refusing to film elements of her life - and she expected to keep being paid well when Bravo knew she was holding back...ludicrous. 

Don't all the housewives do this to an extent?  

It's why I like housewives like Shannon on the OC... that girl features everything and the kitchen sink from her life.

2 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Don't all the housewives do this to an extent?  

It's why I like housewives like Shannon on the OC... that girl features everything and the kitchen sink from her life.

Yes, but as I've said from day one, Kenya's entire existence on this show has been fake.  She bought boyfriends and scammed Bravo for years.  The jig is now up!  

2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Yes, but as I've said from day one, Kenya's entire existence on this show has been fake.  She bought boyfriends and scammed Bravo for years.  The jig is now up!  

Memories of Phaedra’s “rental car” shade towards Kenya at one of the reunions. (Not that Phaedra could talk from her glass house...)

Edited by Faulkner

10 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

tumblr_m809lcFnK51qc73ov.gif

1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

^

They might as well bring Jill back. Like her or hate her, Jill provided drama to this show. 

I want them to bring Jill and Aviva back next season to be honest. 

One day I would like to agree with you on something. That day is not today lol