Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Cheap21

• Members
2 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Can you believe you started what I believe is the largest thread on the board 7 freakin years ago?! I just went back and read the main page, it appears we were in the middle of season 3 of NYC

Wow, I didnt realize it was that long. Here was the very first post

On 3/24/2010 at 5:50 AM, Cheap21 said:

Anyone watch these shows? I absolutely love them. Ive watched NJ and Atlanta and now they are airing NY. Couldnt get into the Orange County. Too many blondes and fake boobs. Anyone else watching the current season of NY. Lots of drama. My favorites are Bethany and Kelly. I also like Jill although she bugs me. Alex does nothing for me and I cant stand Ramona and LuAnn

it'll be interesting to read through and see how my opinions have changed

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cat

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Congrats, Cheap! You created imo one of the best and most fun threads on this board.

Thinking about the lack of ATL taglines, I wonder if it is because Michael Beck and Bravo want to give Kim Z a peach and a spot in the opening credits, but most of the HWs don't want her to be an official HW? Obviously I'm just speculating, but it does seem weird that we haven't seen a tagline yet. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Cat said:

Congrats, Cheap! You created imo one of the best and most fun threads on this board.

Thinking about the lack of ATL taglines, I wonder if it is because Michael Beck and Bravo want to give Kim Z a peach and a spot in the opening credits, but most of the HWs don't want her to be an official HW? Obviously I'm just speculating, but it does seem weird that we haven't seen a tagline yet. 

Have we EVER gotten all the way to the day before a premiere without tag lines?

• Members
5 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

+1 - It's my favourite thread on the board - thanks Cheap!

Precisely. I check this one daily to see what all of you guys are saying.

3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Its amazing how we've all been able to keep it organized considering there's been 10+ rotating series discussed in here

That’s actually nuts. I remember when I first got into Housewives, I read through this thread to see all of you guys thoughts first.

• Members
4 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Speaks to the quality of the posters in this thread. 

+1

I know I look forward to yours and Cat's thoughts every RHoBH season.

Please register in order to view this content

And I wouldn't have gotten into Melbourne at all if it wasn't for everyone's opinions on it as well as the fabulous Gina.

• Members
14 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Wow, I didnt realize it was that long. Here was the very first post

it'll be interesting to read through and see how my opinions have changed

SO weird!!!   I just yesterday went and started re-reading this thread from the beginning!  It was fun reading the reactions to Scary Island as it originally aired- too bad the thread hadn't quite caught fire yet because only a few people posted about it.